Chapter 9

Justin's Pov
I wake up the next morning and Aubrey slowly slides out the bed,but I pull her back down. "Where you trying to sneak off to?" I wrap my arms back around her. "I got to use the bathroom boy so move." I say. "You coming back to bed?" She looks at me. "Hmm you don't have to go anywhere today,cause you stay gone." I look at her. "You stay gone." mocking her and She gets up and walks out the room. I get up and walk in the bathroom and do my hygiene stuff. I put on my clothes and walk out the bathroom. Aubrey walks pass me and roll her eyes. I follow behind her and grab her hand. "Don't be mad I'm coming back in a couple of hours." She rolls her eyes and turns on the shower. She turns around and looks at me. "Get out." I walk over to her. "Not until I get a goodbye kiss." She shakes her head. "Well you not getting one." I say. "Then I'm not getting out." She rolls her eyes. "Ugh fine ugly ass,but you only getting a peck." I pull her closer to me and kiss her. She kisses me back and pulls away. "Now get out." I glare at her and walk out the bathroom. I walk downstairs and outside. I get in the car with Jerome and he says. "Wassup bro." I shake my head. "Shit man, but what we getting into today." I get my phone and text Aubrey.
Me wassup
Future bae😩😻: what you want
Me: don't be mad at me bae I told you I'm coming back
Future bae😩😻: 🙄 yeah in a few hours
Me: awe you miss me
Future bae😩😻: I did but now I don't 
Me: bae I'm coming back
Future bae😩😻: nah you can stay gone as long as you want
Me: I'm coming home at 7
Future bae😩😻: mhmkay
Jerome says. "You whipped bro." I shake my head. "I'm not bro and shut up like you not whipped for Bri." He shakes his head and Ashanti walks out the house. "I'm coming with y'all cause you don't know what to get her." She gets in the car and Jerome drives off. He says. "Bro where we going?." I look at him. "To the mall." He nods his head and I say. "Let's make this quick cause I got to get home to my girl." He shakes his head. "Nigga she not your girl." I look at him. "Not yet,but she will be." We pull up at the mall and me and Ashanti get out. I look at her. "You know what she like,so you pick out everything." Ashanti walks in Forever 21 and starts looking around. I look around the store and wait on Ashanti. I get my phone and I see I got a text from Aubrey
Future bae😩😻: where you at?
                             8:39 pm
                               Sent
I walk over to Ashanti. "You almost done?" She turns and looks at me. "Yeah boy come on." She walks to the front of the store and i follow behind her. I watch the girl ring all the clothes up and I hand her a stack. We walk out the store and shanti says. "That's all you getting her right?" I shake my head. "Nah." She looks at me. "Nigga she not going to want all this shit." I look at her and say. "She'll be alright,but let's go." We walk in Victoria Secret and Ashanti walks off and I get on my phone and wait on her. She finishes up and we walk to the counter I pay for everything. We walk out the store and out the mall and get back in Jerome's car and he drives off and goes to Aubrey's house. Ashanti says. "She gone be mad at you." I say. "I know, but she'll be ok." He pulls up at my house and I get the bags and get out. I walk in my house and put the bags on the floor in the living room. I walk outside and lock the door behind me. I walk next door and I walk inside the house. I look at Bri and say. "Where Aubrey?" She looks at me. "She upstairs." I walk upstairs in Aubrey's room and she rolls her eyes and gets up and walks out the room. I follow behind her. "Where you going?" She ignores me and walks downstairs. I shake my head and walk downstairs and Aubrey walks out the kitchen without saying anything and I sit on the couch. Bri looks at her. "Don't be stubborn." Aubrey says. "I'm not being stubborn." I look at her. "So, you really not going to talk to me?" She rolls her eyes and walks upstairs and I get up and follow behind her. "I had to take care of something." She gets on her phone and ignores me. I walk over to her and grab her phone and put it on the nightstand. She looks at me and I grab her hands. "Bae talk to me." She rolls her eyes. "Boy move." I say. "Not until you talk to me." She looks at me. "What you want?" I say. "For you to talk to me." She shakes her head and rolls her eyes. "What you had to do?" I shake my head. "I can't tell you all of that." She gets up and walks out the room and I sit on the bed and put my head in my hands. I get up and walk out the room and Aubrey looks at me. She walks downstairs and I follow behind her and I walk up to her. "You really mad at me?" She doesn't say anything and Jerome says. "You might as well tell her now." She turns around and looks at him. "Tell me what?" I say. "Nah not yet." Ashanti says. "You might as well." I shake my head. "Nah."
Aubrey's Pov
I grab my phone and keys and I walk out of the room. Bri looks at me. "Girl why you look mad?" I look at her and shake my head. "I'm not mad ok maybe I'm a little mad." Bri says. "Why?" I walk out the room and go downstairs. Bri follows behind me and says. "Why you a little mad?" I roll my eyes. "He always gone." I walk out the house and wait on Bri. We get in the car and Bri drives off. I turn on the radio and I see I got a text from Justin. I shake my head and reply back to him.
Future hubby 😈: wassup
Me: what you want
Future hubby 😈: don't be mad at me bae I told you I'm coming back
Me: 🙄 yeah in a few hours
Future hubby 😈: awe you miss me
Me: I did but now I don't
Future hubby 😈: bae I'm coming back
Me: nah you can stay gone as long as you want
Future hubby 😈: I'm coming home at 7
Me: mhmkay
I put my phone on the charger and I shake my head. Bri says. "You know you going to talk to him later." I look out the window and I say. "Can we talk about anything else other than Justin?" We pull up in the movie theater's parking lot and I get out and walk inside. "What we came to see?" Bri says. "The new Halloween." I nod my head and Bri says. "Maybe he'll be back when we get home." I roll my eyes and walk inside the movie theater. I sit down and wait for the movie to start. We watch the movie and a hour later the movie ends and we get up and leave. We walk out the movie theater and get in Bri's car. Bri says. "You still mad at Justin?" I don't say anything and Bri drives to my house and I look out the window. We pull up in my driveway 40 minutes later and I get out and walk inside. I walk upstairs in my room and change my clothes. I put my phone on the charger and get in the bed. I get my phone and text Justin.
Me: where you at?
                             8:39 pm
                               Sent
I shake my head and lay down and go to sleep. I wake up 2 hours later and Justin walks in the room. I roll my eyes and get up and walk out the room. Justin follows behind me. "Where you going?" I ignore him and walk downstairs. Bri says. "You took a long ass nap." I look at her. "I needed it." Jerome looks at me. "Wassup sister n law." I roll my eyes and walk in the kitchen. Ashanti walks in the kitchen and says. "So,you not talking to him?" I shake my head. "For what?" She shakes her head and looks at me. "Ooh you mad fr." I walk out the kitchen without saying anything and Justin walks in the living room and sits on the couch. Bri looks at me. "Don't be stubborn." I look at her. "I'm not being stubborn." Justin looks at me. "So, you really not going to talk to me?" I roll my eyes and walk upstairs in my room. I get in the bed and Justin walks in the room and says. "I had to take care of something." I get on my phone and ignore him. He walks over to me and grabs my phone and puts it on the nightstand. I look at him and he grabs my hands. "Bae talk to me." I roll my eyes. "Boy move." He says. "Not until you talk to me." I look at him. "What you want?" He looks at me. "For you to talk to me." I shake my head and roll my eyes. "What you had to do?" He shakes his head. "I can't tell you all of that." I get up and walk out the room and I see Ashanti and Bri standing in the hallway. They look at me and Bri says. "Idk why you acting like that?" I look at them. "Acting like what?" Ashanti says. "Why you mad at him?" Bri says. "That's what I want to know?" I roll my eyes. "You was with him shanti,so where y'all went?" She looks at me. "If I tell you he'll kill me." Justin walks out the room and I look at him and roll my eyes. I walk downstairs and Justin walks up to me. "You really mad at me?" I don't say anything and Jerome says. "You might as well tell her now." I turn around and look at him. "Tell me what?" Justin says. "Nah not yet."