Chapter 2

Dylan's Pov
Chris drives off and looks at me. "She'll come back to you." I get a phone call from Tyler and I answer it.
Phone convo
Ty: Aubrey's been shot bro
Me: what no she hasn't I shot that nigga she been with
Ty: wait you shot Aubrey nigga what the fuck
Me: I didn't know I thought I shot someone else,what hospital she at
Ty: that's not a good idea
Me: nigga just tell me
Ty: she's at the one on 4th Avenue
Me: aight bye
End of convo
I hang up the phone and I look at Chris and shake my head. "Man I shot Aubrey." Chris glances at me. "Damn man,what you want to do?" I look at him and say. "Take me to the hospital right quick." I look out the window and I shake my head. Chris pulls up at the hospital and I get out and look at him. "I'll be back bro just wait." I walk inside the hospital and I walk up to the front desk. "Can you tell me what room Aubrey Johnson is in?" The nurse looks up at me. "I'm sorry but who are you to the patient." I start to say something but I turn around and I see Bri. I walk over to Bri and I look at her. "What room Aubrey in?" She looks at me and says. "I'm not telling you,you just need to leave Dylan." I shake my head and I walk out the hospital and I get in the car and Chris looks at me. "She ok?" I shake my head and say. "Bri wouldn't let me see her man." Chris shakes his head and drives off. I look out the window and I shake my head. Chris pulls up at my house and I get out and he drives off. I stand outside for a minute and I see a unfamiliar car passing by and someone rolls the window down and start shooting and I get shot in the leg.
Aubrey's Pov
I wake up and I see Justin walking in the room and Me,Bri, and Ashanti stare at him. He walks over to me and kisses me on the cheek and gives me the teddy bear and flowers and I smile at him say. "Thank you lil boy." He looks at me. "How you feel shorty?" I look at him. "I wish everyone would stop asking me that." He puts his hands up in surrender. "I'm just trying to make sure you good, my bad." He sits on the bed and looks at me. I look back at him. "Where you been?" He shakes his head and Ashanti looks at him. "You lying." Bri looks at Ashanti and says. "Come on lets go to the vending machine." Ashanti looks at her and they walk out the room. Justin looks at me and says. "You know they trying to be slick right." I look at him and roll my eyes. "Boy you better not ask me out in no damn hospital" He looks at me. "I'm not."
Bri's Pov
Aubrey finally wakes up and she sits up and looks at me and Ashanti. "Where's Justin and Jerome?" I look at her. "They off doing something stupid." She gets her phone off the side table and looks at me and then at Ashanti. "I hope he doesn't do anything that'll get him in trouble with 12." Shanti looks at her. "don't worry about it just get you some rest." I get up and I sit on the bed beside Aubrey. "How you feeling boo?" "I've been better but I'll be fine." Aubrey says and slightly smiles. I hug her and I get up and walk out the room and I get in the elevator and I press the lobby button. I get off the elevator and I see Dylan. He turns around and walks over to me. "What room Aubrey in?" I look at him and say. "I'm not telling you,you just need to leave Dylan." He walks out the hospital. I shake my head and I get back on the elevator and I press the 3rd floor. I wait until the elevator gets on the 3rd floor and I walk off the elevator and I go to Aubrey's room. Aubrey looks at me. "Girl where you been?" I look at her. "Girl I went downstairs and I saw Dylan." She looks at me and shakes her head. Justin walks in the room. He walks over to Aubrey and kisses her on the cheek and gives her a teddy bear and flowers and She smiles at him say. "Thank you lil boy." I look at them. "Aww y'all cute." Aubrey glares at me. He looks at me and says. "Thank you Bri." He looks at Aubrey. "How you feel shorty?" Aubrey looks at him. "I wish everyone would stop asking me that." He puts his hands up in surrender. "I'm just trying to make sure you good, my bad." He sits on the bed and looks at Aubrey and she looks back at him. "Where you been?" He shakes his head and Ashanti looks at him. "You lying."  I look at Aubrey and then I look at him. "Y'all might as well kiss,y'all looking at each other like y'all want to." Aubrey looks at me and rolls her eyes. Ashanti says. "We all know y'all got a thing for each other." I look at Ashanti and say. "Come on lets go to the vending machine." Ashanti looks at me and we walk out the room.