Chapter 8

Aubrey's Pov
Justin gets up and walks out the room and I roll my eyes. Bri and Ashanti walk in the room and I sit up in the bed. Ashanti says. "Call Justin to see where he at." I shake my head. "Why?" Bri says. "Just call him." I roll my eyes and I get my phone and dial Justin's number.
Phone Convo
Future hubby 😈: wassup bae
Me: boy but Ashanti said where you at
Future hubby 😈: tell her that I'm out and you took yo medicine yet
Me: hmm and nope I told you that I don't need it
Future hubby 😈: you do need it
Me: boy I don't need it but Bri and Ashanti making me take it
Future hubby 😈: good you need to take it
Me:boy bye
End of convo
I hang up the phone and Ashanti says. "You want some water?" I glare at her and say. "Girl I'm not taking that shit." Bri shakes her head and I lay down and turn on the tv. Ashanti says. "Why won't you just take it?" I say. "Cause I don't need it and I'm about to go to bed." I lay on my side and I slowly drift off to sleep. I wake up the next morning and I feel Justin's arms wrapped around me. I slowly slide out the bed,but he pulls me back down. "Where you trying to sneak off to?" He wraps his arms back around me. "I got to use the bathroom boy so move." He says. "You coming back to bed?" I look at him. "Hmm you don't have to go anywhere today,cause you stay gone."  He says. "You stay gone." mocking me and I get up and walk out the room. I look at Ashanti and she shakes her head. "What you doing today?" I say. "Nothing why?" She says. "Me and Bri want you to go to the mall with us." I nod my head and walk back in my room. Justin walks out the bathroom fully dressed. I roll my eyes and walk pass him and go in the bathroom. He follows behind me and grabs my hand. "Don't be mad I'm coming back in a couple of hours." I roll my eyes and turn on the shower. I turn around and look at him. "Get out." He walks over to me. "Not until I get a goodbye kiss." I shake my head. "Well you not getting one." He says. "Then I'm not getting out." I roll my eyes. "Ugh fine ugly ass but you only getting a peck." He pulls me closer to him and he kisses me. I kiss him back and pull away. "Now get out." He glares at me and walks out the bathroom. I close and lock the door and I take off my clothes. I pin my hair up and get in the shower. I get out 30 minutes later and wrap my towel around my body. I walk out the bathroom and I go in my closet and find me a pair of jeans and a crop top.
Bri's Pov
The waitress brings us our drinks and Justim looks at Aubrey. "You okay cause you quiet." She looks up from her phone and looks at him. "I'm fine." Ashanti says. "You know you can go home tonight we need to talk to Aubrey." Justin says. "I'm not going anywhere." Aubrey shakes her head. "Don't start arguing." Justin says. "Do you want me to go home?" She says. "Not really." The waitress brings our food and we start eating. Justin takes some of Aubrey's food. She glares at him. "Stop eating my damn food." Ashanti says. "Awe y'all cute and share your food with your man." Justin says. "I just wanted to see how it taste." We finish our food and Justin pays for it. We all get up and walk to my car and get inside. I start the car and drive to Aubrey's house. She looks out the window. We pull up at Aubrey's house a few minutes later and we all get out. Justin walks over to her and grabs her hand. I hand her the keys and she unlocks the door and We all walk in. She walks upstairs and Justin looks at me and Ashanti and says. "Y'all ready to help me?" I look at him and say. "What you have in mind?" He looks at me and He gets my phone out and  shows me a picture. "this is what I have planned." Ashanti walks over to us and looks at his phone. "Mhm that's cute." Justin says. "Yeah but will she like it?" I look at him. "Don't worry she'll love it." He walks upstairs and Ashanti looks at me. "He need to stop playing and make it official." I say. "That's what he trying do." Justin walks downstairs and Ashanti looks at him. "Where you going?" He looks at her. "Im going to mind my business." He walks outside and Me and Ashanti walk upstairs. We walk in Aubrey's room and she sits up in the bed. Ashanti says. "Call Justin to see where he at." She shakes her head. "Why?" I say. "Just call him." She rolls her eyes and gets her phone and dial Justin's number.She hangs up the phone and Ashanti says. "You want some water?" She glares at her and says. "Girl I'm not taking that shit." I shake my head and She lays down and turns on the tv. Ashanti says. "Why won't you just take it?" She says. "Cause I don't need it and I'm about to go to bed." She lays down and we walk out the room. I walk downstairs and Justin and Jerome walk in the house. Justin looks at Me and Shanti. "Aubrey upstairs?" Shanti looks at him. "She sleep." He walks upstairs and I look at Jerome and shake my head.