Chapter 5

Aubrey's Pov
I look at Justin and I softly smile. I turn on the radio and he drives to Applebee's. Bri says. "Ooh this my song turn it up Aubrey." I shake my head and I turn the radio up. Justin glances over at me. I look at him and say. "What?" He shakes his head. Ashanti leans up and whispers. "You got him wrapped around your fingers." I look back at her. "That's a good thing." Justin turns the radio down and looks over at me. "What y'all whispering about?" I shake my head. He pulls up in Applebee's parking lot and we get out and he walks over to me and grabs my hand and we walk inside of Applebee's. Bri and Ashanti give me a funny look and I shake my head. We sit down at the table and Justin looks at me. "I still want to take you out on that date." I look at him. "Hmm when?" He says. "I'm still working everything out?" I nod my head and Bri looks at me and says. "Hmm." I get on my phone and Ashanti looks at me. "Girl get off your phone and pay attention to your man." I look up at her and I glare at her. "Where my man at?" Justin looks at me and says. "I'm right here." I look at him. "Hmm is that so?" Ashanti says. "Y'all cute,can you guys just get together already?" Bri looks at Justin and then at me.
Justin's Pov
Aubrey looks at me and she softly smiles. She turns on the radio and I drive to Applebee's. Bri says. "Ooh this my song turn it up Aubrey." She shakes her head and turns the radio up. I glance over at her. She looks at me and says. "What?" I shake my head and I turn the radio down and look over at her. "What y'all whispering about?" She shakes her head.
I pull up in Applebee's parking lot and we get out and I walk over to her and grab her hand and we walk inside of Applebee's. We sit down at the table and I look at her. "I still want to take you out on that date." She looks at me and says. "Hmm when?" I say. "I'm still working everything out?" She nods her head and Bri looks at her and says. "Hmm." Aubrey gets on her phone and Ashanti looks at her. "Girl get off your phone and pay attention to your man." She looks up at her and glares at her. "Where my man at?" I look at her and say. "I'm right here." She looks at me. "Hmm is that so?" Ashanti says. "Y'all cute,can you guys just get together already?" Bri looks at me and then at Aubrey. Ashanti looks at me and whispers. "You need to make it official already." I look at her."I know." Aubrey looks at me and says. "You know what?" I shake my head and say. "Nothing." She looks at Ashanti and say. "Oh so we keeping secrets now." Ashanti looks at her and say. "Nah girl." I shake my head and the waitress comes over to our table. Aubrey looks at her and says. "I want a coke with light ice and chicken Alfredo with Shrimp in it." I look at her and I order a steak with a baked potato and some corn and a sprite. Ashanti and Bri order they food and the waitress walks off.