Chapter 11

Aubrey's Pov
I wake up the next morning and see Justin laying in my bed. I roll my eyes and get up, walking in the bathroom. I turn on the shower and wait for it to get hot and take off my clothes, stepping inside. I sigh and let the water hit my face. As I'm taking a shower I remember I forgot to turn my phone back on. I take a nice long shower and get out, wrapping my towel around my body. I walk out of the bathroom and Justin grabs me. "Where are you going today?" I snatch away from him and walk in the closet and get dressed.

As I'm walking out my closet Justin says

As I'm walking out my closet Justin says. "I see you still mad." I roll my eyes and grab my phone off the nightstand and walk out the room. I walk downstairs and see Jerome sitting on the couch. I shake my head and walk outside over to Bri and Shanti and they say in unison. "Come on we having a girls day." We get in the car and I hand Bri my keys and she drives off. My phone starts ringing and I see it's Justin calling me.

I roll my eyes and quickly hit a decline and look out the window

I roll my eyes and quickly hit a decline and look out the window. Shanti asks. "You still mad at him?" I look over at her and say. "I know that's yo brother, but he gomn sometimes." She says as she starts laughing. "He gets on everybody's nerves." Bri puts her two cents in and says. "When you gone talk to him you can't avoid him forever." I look out the window and start thinking I unlock my phone and decide to text Justin.

" I look out the window and start thinking I unlock my phone and decide to text Justin

I slightly smile and Shanti says. "When y'all gone be official tho?" I shrug. "That's up to yo brother." We arrive at the mall and get out and shop around for a few hours. I start to get tired and we leave, going back to my house. I walk inside and Justin says. "It took you long enough." I carry my bags upstairs to my room and sit them on my closet floor. Justin walks into the room and says. "You forgive me now Lil girl?" I turn around and look at him. "Yeah, Lil boy." He walks over to me and pulls me in his arms. "I know you think I'm keeping something from you and I am, but I promise you're going to love it." I look at him. "Ugh, I hate surprises." He says. "Stop being stubborn and you'll love it I promise." Justin leaves out the room and I get in the bed. I see Justin's name pop up on my screen as I'm putting my phone on the charger.
Future hubby 😈: be ready in an hour
Me: for what 🤔🙄
Future hubby 😈: just be ready
I set my alarm on my phone and decide to take a nap. My alarm goes off and I get up and walk in the bathroom to freshen up. I put on a Lil makeup and get dressed.