Chapter 6

Bri's Pov
I say. "Ooh this my song turn it up Aubrey." She shakes her head and turns the radio up. I look at Ashanti. "We need to help him because he taking his time." Ashanti looks at me and says. "I know." Justin pulls up in Applebee's parking lot and we get out and he walks over to Aubrey and grabs her hand and we walk inside of Applebee's. Me and Ashanti give Aubrey a funny look and She shakes her head. We sit down at the table and Justin looks at her. " I still want to take you out on that date." She looks at him. "Hmm when?" He says. "I'm still working everything out?" She nods her head and I look at Aubrey and say. "Hmm." She gets on her phone and Ashanti looks at her. "Girl get off your phone and pay attention to your man." I say. "Justin tell her to pay attention to you." She looks up at Ashanti and glares at her. "Where my man at?" Justin looks at her and says. "I'm right here." She looks at him. "Hmm is that so?" Ashanti says. "Y'all cute,can you guys just get together already?" I look at Justin and then at Aubrey. "Y'all taking to long like you like him and he likes you." Justin looks at me and says. "We going to start dating soon." I look at him and then at Aubrey. "Justin you better not hurt her." He looks at me and says. "I'm not don't worry." Aubrey glares at me and the waitress walks over to our table and she looks at us and ask us are we ready to order. Aubrey looks at her and says. " I want a coke with light ice and chicken Alfredo with Shrimp in it.I look at the waitress and order my food. Ashanti and Justin order they food and she walks off. Justin looks at me and whispers. "We need to talk later." I nod my head and Aubrey glares at us. "Why y'all whispering about me?" I look at her. "Girl we not even talking about you." She looks at me. "Hmm why you lying." Justin says. "We weren't talking about you." Aubrey glares at him and says. "I know you lying."
Justin's Pov
I look at Bri and whisper. "We need to talk later." She nods her head  and Aubrey glares at us. "Why y'all whispering about me?" Bri looks at her. "Girl we not even talking about you." Aubrey looks at Bri. "Hmm why you lying." I say. "We weren't talking about you." Aubrey glares at me and says. "I know you lying." The waitress brings us our drinks and I look at Aubrey. "You okay cause you quiet." She looks up from her phone and looks at me. "I'm fine." Ashanti looks at me. "You know you can go home tonight we need to talk to Aubrey." I look at her and say. "I'm not going anywhere." Aubrey shakes her head. "Don't start arguing." I look at Aubrey. "Do you want me to go home?" She looks at me and says. "Not really." The waitress brings our food and we start eating. I get my fork and I get some of Aubrey's food. She glares at me. "Stop eating my damn food." I look at her. "I just wanted to see how it taste." We finish our food and I pay for it. We all get up and walk to my car and get inside. I start the car and drive to Aubrey's house. She looks out the window. I pull up at Aubrey's house a few minutes later and we all get out. I walk over to her and I grab her hand. She looks at me and walk up to her house. Bri hands her the keys and she unlocks the door and I let her go in first. I walk in after her and she goes upstairs. I look at Bri and Ashanti and say. "Y'all ready to help me?" Bri looks at me and says. "What you have in mind?" I look at her and I get my phone out my pocket and I show her a picture.

"this is what I have planned

"this is what I have planned." Ashanti walks over to us and looks at my phone. "Mhm that's cute." I look at her and say. "Yeah but will she like it?" Bri looks at me. "Don't worry she'll love it." I put my phone up and I walk upstairs and I knock on Aubrey's door. She opens the door and looks at me. "Shouldn't you be in the bed and where your medicine at?" She glares at me. "I'm not taking that and I'm not tired." I walk further in the room and look at her. "Take your medicine and get in the bed." She glares at me. "I told you I'm not taking that." I shake my head. "Well at least get in the bed." She roll her eyes and gets in the bed.