Chapter 1

A/N≈ above is Bianca's outfit for school.

Bianca's POV.
Ugh!!!  School!!!  You may be thinking, I am one of those typical girls who are so stuck up that they don't realise the great opportunity that school is. On the contrary I actually love school it's the whole routine before it that i don't like.

A/N≈above is BiancaYou see like I said I am not your everyday girl

A/N≈above is Bianca
You see like I said I am not your everyday girl. I come from a family of seven. My parents  are Treasure and  Damien Kyle, I have 4 siblings they are all sets of twins, so two older brother Caden and Carl (non-identical twins) and two younger sisters Amanda and Alisha (identical twins) So far normal right?  What i failed to mention is that my family is a very famous family in the states,  we live in California. My mom is an African-american model and my dad is an American actor.

My older brothers are also actors and my younger sisters model kids clothes. That just leaves me, I am an actor,model and singer, no-one knows where i got my singing ability from because it does not run in the family.

Anyway back to the story at hand

I first got inside my en-suite bathroom though many think that it should be a family bathroom because of it's vast size, i am not one to brag so that is why i never show people the actually family bathroom because that one is nothing compared to the ones in the bedrooms but i am used to this life. I shave, then have a long bath with lavender soap, i consider staying in for a few more minutes before i hear my mom scream "Bianca" telling my time is running out. I go to my dressing table,  and look at the huge amount of products. It is the first day back at school after the Christmas holidays so ideally i should look my best but i can't. I put on my under garments ,then a stripped long sleeve top and my blue dungarees and finally my trusty worn out sneakers.  Sitting back at the table i braid my thick, long,black hair that i inherited from my mom and then put it in a bun right on top of my head,then i proceed to the pimple cream and smear it all over my face,and i already see fake pimples sprout here and there,i then put on my brown contacts to cover the greyish-green eyes that i inherited from my dad and the finishing touch,  my ugly nerd glasses.

  Sitting back at the table i braid my thick, long,black hair that i inherited from my mom and then put it in a bun right on top of my head,then i proceed to the pimple cream and smear it all over my face,and i already see fake pimples sprout here...

Perfect!!  I now look like Bianca Richardson,the nerd.  No longer her "cousin" Bianca Kyle. I sit there for a moment like i do everyday recapping why i do this,except today i can't seem to remember.

You do it for privacy,  being a celebrity is not easy and the only part of life that you have privacy is school so you have to be in disguise unless you want teen girls constantly asking for your autographs and teen boys trying to get you in bed.

At first when you went into disguise after middle school it was not easy you had to create the story that the real
celebrity you, is constantly travelling not to mention convincing people that your mom had a sister when she is actually an only child and that sister had a child. And on the same day you were born and because your mom and her "sister" were best friends they named both of you Bianca and that she died during child birth and the dad is unknown leaving you with your aunt and uncle even though they are your real parents.

Thanks i thought dryly to my conscious.

You're welcome.

So now you know my story. My brothers never went undercover for school and i saw how stressful it was for them that is why i do this. But i never knew this was work too.  My sisters go to a private school for celebrities so no need for any disguise. I hastily get up realising i have been sitting for the past ten minutes doing nothing. I am just thinking about how surprised i am that i haven't heard my mom nagging me yet when i hear"BIANCA BEVERLY KYLE IF YOU DO NOT COME DOWN RIGHT NOW I WILL DRAG YOU DOWN MYSELF BY THE EAR!!! " That is all i need to hear before i grab my bag and run downstairs.  I may have to act like a shy nerd but i am very impatient and feisty both traits i inherited from my mom,who inherited it from my gran. But no matter how confident i feel i will never get on the bad side of Treasure Kyle. Not wanting to face my mother's rage i yell goodbye,grab an apple and rush into my car glad to see that my eight year old sisters are already inside, i say goodbye to my other cars.  Yeah i know what your going to say i am some spoiled bitch. Right now i am using my undercover  audi,  even though people know that Bianca Richardson's  aunt and uncle, my parents, are rich it still wouldn't make sense it they spent so much on me seeing as i am their niece and not daughter, to the people in school, so after saying goodbye to my baby blue,5 seater Range Rover and pink Lamborghini i get into my silver Audi rs7.

 Right now i am using my undercover  audi,  even though people know that Bianca Richardson's  aunt and uncle, my parents, are rich it still wouldn't make sense it they spent so much on me seeing as i am their niece and not daughter, to the people ...

  After dropping the twins at their school and texting dad to remind him to pick them up i drive over to my school although it is not for celebrities only it most likely is for the rich.  Because if you are not rich the only way to get in is by getting a scholarship. Not trying to toot my own horn but TOOT TOOT!  if i wasn't rich i would still be able to get in. I mean,  i am the school nerd so i am smart.

As i get out of the car and lock it, I notice all the usual cliques.   I hope the remaining seven months fly by because then i am taking a year gap before college so no disguise!  I am still contemplating on whether or not to use a disguise in college.  Though i know my parents just want me to ditch the disguise idea and be myself. Is it bad that i want to have a bit of the celebrity world and the normal world.
I soon realise that i have been in the same spot for god knows how long and the bell is going to ring in less than twenty minutes so taking a deep breath  i start speed walking towards the front door of the school. Here goes nothing.