Chapter 7

Hey guys, I know it's been long since I updated another chapter. It's been like what, 2 months? If you get bored, just know that I have another story called Ms FBI that you can check out. Thanks for reading!

"Well?" She demanded, a frown plastered on her face.

I personally thought nothing could make her look more ugly than the amount of make-up on her, though. I mean, why do girls believe the more make-up, the better?

"I-I-I wasn't watching where I was going. I'm so sorry."
"Hmmph!" She said, and with that, left me.

It was weird, she always much more annoying than that. She would always actively look for the smallest opportunity to harass me.

*Oh no! Spoke too soon. Here she comes again.*

"Now I remember what I was going to say. Stay away from Tyler. He's mine, si?" She flashed me a smile dripping with malice, and sashayed away once again.

I held my breath to see if she was really gone, when she didn't come back after a minute I let out a sigh of relief and proceeded towards my locker. I silently laughed when I closed my locker. She said 'si' instead of 'capiche', what a dumbass!

*You just proved that you're a bigger nerd than you thought. You thought that small mistake was funny?*

I made my way to my first class, which just so happened to be the class I shared with Tyler. Taking my seat beside him, I turned towards him and said "Hey,". He looked at me and turned away once again with a scowl. I wasn't an idiot, I knew he was embarrassed to be seen with me even if we were just partners. Did I care though? No. I just wanted to pass that damn class.

"Want to come over to my house today to work on the project?" I asked.

Yet again, he said nothing. I had to stop trying to get him to talk when Ms Clark walked in.

"Okay guys, we are going to dedicate this class to the assignment. I just have to run up to get something from the staffroom. I expect complete quiet and for you all to focus on your work." She left the room, and as if someone had blown a whistle, everyone began to talk.

I thought that now Tyler would at least acknowledge my existence, but he just brought out some headphones and put them on.

"Tyler" I said. He didn't reply.
"Tyler" I said again, but this time I took off his headphones, which finally got his attention.
"What is wrong with you, can't you see I don't want to talk with you, nerd? And what's happened to you to make you so brave? I thought you weren't able to talk more than two words without stuttering, " He barked.

Even though I felt like snapping back, I forced myself to retreat into my chair. By now everyone's eyes were on us.

"I'm sorry I-I just wa-wanted to finish the project, " I stuttered out.

After a few seconds of intense glaring he huffed and turned away.

"Well what crawled up your ass and died?" I muttered under my breath. Tyler sharply turned to me.
"Excuse me?" Tyler demanded.

At that point, everyone inhaled a sharp collected breath. It was then that I was reminded that people were still watching us, not that it made me nervous or anything.

"What did you say?" Tyler once again insisted angrily.
"Really? where are your manners, Tyler?"

Just then, Ms. Clark walked in.
I sent a silent prayer of thanks, until I saw the look Tyler sent me.

"Meet me after school nerd, you're going to wish you never spoke to me that way." He said before turning to ignore me again.

*Wait, I had said that out loud?*
*Yeah, you did.*
*It's all your fault.*
*If it's my fault, then it's yours too! *

What had I done? I can't risk someone finding out.

I hit my head against the table and groaned quietly, partially from the pain, and at my own stupidity.

*6 hours later*

I was walking out of the school building holding my breath, waiting at any point for Tyler to pop up.

"Nerd!"

I turned to see Tyler standing by his car staring straight at me, at which point I turned back around and hastened to my car.  Tyler had caught up and pulled my arm back.

"First you insult me, then you walk away when I call you nerd?"

I felt like rolling my eyes. Who was he to touch me, and then yell at me?. If I wasn't undercover I would have hit back. The glasses perched on my nose that slipped down reminded me, however. I was holding my breath, when Queen Bee waltzed over. For once I was grateful for that.

"What are you doing with a nerd like her, babe?" She purred.
"Um, nothing, " Tyler stuttered.

Wait, Tyler? Stuttering? Ha, he was that ashamed to be seen with me! With that he grabbed her hand and walked away with Queen Bee sending a glare my way.

I let out a sigh when I finally arrived home. I opened the door and went into the kitchen where I found my brothers being scolded by my mom and my dad silently nodding his head.

"What happened?" I asked

I wish I hadn't, though, because then my mom told me to sit down. Of course, I denied it, partly because I didn't do it. Even if I did, I wouldn't say so.

"Okay, you can go Bianca. By the way, Cheryl sent over a dress. "

I climbed the stairs to my room and saw a nice green dress on my bed.

I know this is an abrupt ending but the next chapter will be a continuation of this

I know this is an abrupt ending but the next chapter will be a continuation of this. Of you have any ideas please comment.

Comment, Vote and Follow me!