Chapter 3

Bianca's POV.
School went as well as i could have asked for.  I mean if you minus the nonsense i got from the school's "IT girl" Brittany Goldberg. I know the name is a total give away that she is a bitch. I think even her minions think so too.

After school is over, i head home seeing a note on the fridge from my mom telling me that she is at a photoshoot. I decide to postpone my homework and just when i am about to relax on the couch my phone buzzes.  I take it out and groan once i finish reading the text from my manager, Chantel telling me that i have to be in the studio in an hour to record my new album. Ugh! I have to change. So i wear casual yet non-geek clothes,  i leave my hair down,take off my pimple cream with make-up wipes and take out my contacts revealing my green eyes before i put my glasses back on,  grab my bag and head out the front door.

I enter the garage before rushing back into the house, writing my whereabouts on a little piece of paper and sticking it on the fridge.  In case you have not noticed this is the form of communication in my house. I enter the garage before opening the door and getting into one of my non-undercover car.   

Finally i have one thing out of the way!  My fifth album is now ready to be sold but i am by no means less busy

Finally i have one thing out of the way!  My fifth album is now ready to be sold but i am by no means less busy.  Oh no!  I still have that modelling show to practice for and a new TV show to act.  Whoever thought being famous was a walk in the park  oh you are so mistaken.

22 hours later.
It is now 7am and I just came out of the shower.  I do not want a repeat of yesterday's near mishap because i know my mom was not joking and i also need to do my calculus homework. I do my 'make-down' and I decide to wear a white tank top with a beige sweater on top and a pair of blue skintight jeans. My brown,  faded shoes,  cream scarf and rose gold bangles.

I quickly stuff everything into a matching bag before rushing downstairs

into a matching bag before rushing downstairs. Just as i suspected no-one is done yet. However the  tray of warm pancakes tells me that my mom is already up,  probably having a shower.  I feel so tempted to take a pancake it's not like anyone would notice but being a model does not allow me to have such privileges. Mom and I have to have a strict diet seeing as we are models. My dad and brothers can just eat like pigs but somehow still manage to stay in shape. It is a good thing my brothers can eat whatever they want because right now they are in college and they cannot cook to save their lives.  My sisters can eat to their hearts desire because kid models do not have to look thin and sexy but rather cute and chubby, even though they are eight. So i settle for a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice and a half bowl of granola with almond milk.  I am not a vegan in fact i am probably the biggest meat lover you will ever find after my dad of course. But i drink almond milk because their is less fat. I look at the clock and it reads 8:00 so i decide to leave i know you  are going to say that it is way to early leave when my school is an hour away but i have to leave meet up with my manager.

After Chantel tells me about my week schedule i realise i still have 40 minutes left so i quickly my a pit stop at Starbucks to get a coffee to wake me up.

Arriving at my school even twenty five minutes before the bell makes you wonder if it is a Saturday because it is so empty everyone starts arriving at around ten minutes before the bell which is a good thing because it means i can get to class without any drama.
I head to my first class,geography. If not for the teacher i would absolutely hate it.  When i reach my destination i see that the teacher,  Ms Clark is as usual,  here. "hey Ms Clark" i greet. "oh!  Hi Bianca, i just realised that through all the years that i have taught  you i have never gotten your authograph.  So if it would be no trouble." she says while holding a piece of paper and pen towards me.  Yes the teachers know  my true identity. "of course not" i sign it and she lets  out a very high squeal. Just then the starts to open and Ms Clark hurriedly keeps the autograph and sits down making it look like she has been doing some work though her panting says otherwise. The door is now open revealing. Omg!
  H. O. T. ,just looking at them makes me want to swoon. "miss, are you okay?" Jason,  the gentleman of the group asks, at this everyone of the boys and myself turn to look at Ms Clark's red face.  "oh! Yeah of course why wouldn't i be.  Just sharing a joke with Bianca."liar. "Anyways what are you boys doing here? " she finished embarrassingly."we have you first class on Tuesday" Tobin, the joker of the group responded in a duh tone. "well it's just that your early" Ms Clark said while motioning for the boys to take their seats. There up to something. 

10 uncomfortable minutes later.
"okay class you will be given a one week project to research any state in our country you must include the famous, biggest and main geographical landmark. You will be put in pairs" Ms Clark declared.
I sent her a panicked look when i heard about the pairs because that would mean working after school and with my busy schedule there is no way that they would not find out my secret.  In respond to my panicked look  Ms Clark gave me a pitiful look and a slight shake of the head telling me that there was nothing she could do.

She read the list of partners for three minutes but the only one i could remember was the first one. "Bianca Richardson and Tyler Williams"  he was one of the two bad boys in H.O.T. and nosiest guy alive.  I walked out of that class feeling numb all over.