Chapter 11

Happy New Years Everyone! Enjoy this chapter.

I took out my phone. I took in a deep breath, and texted Tyler that I was unavailable. I said bye to the girls and got into my car. I expected anxiety to creep in regarding my decision, but honestly? I felt happy. Who did that guy think he was, treating me like shit and then expecting to come running at his beck and call? I arrived at the the address that Jason gave me. I got out of my car and almost went back in again, because there was no way it could have been Jason's house. A luxurious home loomed over me, with lush gardens on either side. They were clearly rich, but not 'using dollar bills to wipe my ass' rich. I stared at the white door, which was framed with silver marble. Doubt and worry came rushing. If Jason exposed my secret with his status as high as it seemed to be, who knows how many people it would reach?

I reluctantly pressed the doorbell. It was almost like he was waiting at the door, because not even a few seconds had passed before he opened it.

"Hi..." I said.

"Hi."

I noticed the way his eyes scanned me up and down. I straightened up and folded my arms.

"Are you done or should I leave?"

All awkwardness left my body.

"Oh, uh, yeah," He muttered before walking back inside.

I followed him into the kitchen. My brows furrowed.

"I thought you wanted me to do your laundry?"

He laughed and I slightly smiled at the sound, which was joyous and easy going.

"You really thought you would have to do that? I was just making up something on the spot. Besides, my mom wants to meet you."

I nodded, before realizing that I was Bianca Kyle right now. I held out my hand to grab to his arm, and that's when I saw him flinch.

"Are you okay?" I asked, surprised to hear the deep concern prevalent in my own voice.

"Yeah, perfectly fine. Why did you stop me?" I couldn't help but not believe it, but I knew better than to stick my nose where it wasn't wanted. "Does your mum know?"

He looked confused for a moment, then replied.

"About you being famous? Um, yeah. But not you being Bianca Richardson. She was expecting Bianca Kyle today."

"Oh, that's alright I guess. But can you stop doing that?"

Once again he presented me with a baffled look.

"What?"

"You keep referring to me as two people."

"I'll try to stop, but it wouldn't make sense to, when you basically are two people. If it annoys you so much. Then why continue to be as such?"

To that I had no answer and the atmosphere descended into a weird silence. Jason took a step back and called out for his mother. Almost immediately, a short woman no taller than 5"4 walked out of the room I assumed was the pantry.

"Finally!" She breathed out. "I thought you two love birds would never finish talking. It was getting stuffy in that room."

My eyes widened.

"Did you, uh, did you hear what we were talking about?" I asked.

"No dear, was it something I needed to know?"

I breathed a sigh of relief.

"No, everything's fine."

Like the back wheels of a car had met with the front, what she had said it dawned on me. Love birds? Me and Jason?