Corrupt

Author~

Hayden had just recently moved to Philadelphia. Her family losing their job made a lot of changes. Having to move away and start their lives over in a new state can get challenging at times but considering on how things are going now, it could be said that things are going okay.

There's so many people she'll have to catch up on

Alexia, her best friend, is a gossip machine. She's no stranger to frat parties that leak to ordinary houses in Philly. She's a socialite as opposed to Hayden who keeps to herself. Her and Hayden met freshman year of high school but soon departed when Hayden moved in the middle of sophomore year. They FaceTimed and kept in touch to the point where they became best friends just over the phone. Hayden recently moved back, reuniting them.

Hayden's cousin, Aliyah, grew up in Philadelphia unlike her. She's 'icknamed 'Big Mouth' because she always knows the "tea" that goes on around town and also doesn't know when to shut her mouth.

As for Michael, he has his own friends. Some of whom he shouldn't be hanging around. Michael lived here all his life. He knows his way inside and out of this place

He finds it hard for himself to connect when it comes to people and relationships. The reason shall be unveiled.

Everyone knows who Michael Jackson is. They just didn't know who he really was. What he's really capable of. The only thing everybody knows..is that he's dangerous.

"Aye Mike, pass me one bro!" Devon exclaims at Michael who's currently getting high while sitting in the back of his buddy's car blasting loud music at the side of the street.

Devon is one of Michael's long time friends. They've known each other since middle school. He's very laid back but knows his way around his home place too. Being Michael's friend isn't always easy. A lot of controversy floats around Michael, making things hard for Devon too. But he sticks to him by glue. That's his nigga.

"Ight here," Michael replied. He's not much of a trouble maker. That's not it. He simply puts on an act. A sweet boy act to everyone who's not close to him. It's part of his.."crazy" persona

Usually if a person meets him for the first time, they'll see nothing off about him, mainly because he's being nice, or just "normal". But once they've known him for a while...

He's never really gotten involved with the police surprisingly. The fact that he's getting high in a car should really get him into trouble. But that's not the case.

And the reason is...the town pitied him. The town...was afraid of him.

"Ya'll I'm fo real gettin bands. Got 1k just by a game a polka." Benny, another one of Michael's friends said, who's in the front seat turning down the volume of the radio as he takes a toothpick out of his mouth spreading his money out with pride

Benny is the more goofy one of the group and becomes oblivious to who Michael really is. Devon's known Michael longer but Benny stuck around just to come on the same page as Devon. Benny grew up in a broken home and prefers to spend his time around his homies rather than being around family.

Michael looked over at him and shook his head. "Is that what yo ass was doin' when I was waitin' for you at the party?"

Benny nodded his head with a dumb smirk. "Yeah man! You mean to tell me yo ass was waitin' fo me? How long was you waitin'?"