Healer

Hayden~

I dont know what the text was that Michael sent to that guy Damien but part of me feels like I should know, and part of me shouldn't care. I'm not ready to talk to him....but what could he be doing at this time? I hope he's not doing something stupid.

I thought about how he was choking me the other day and it sent a shiver down my spine—just thinking about for like almost 2 minutes I couldn't really breathe. His dark eyes pierced through mine and I can't get the image out my head

It looked like he wanted to kill me....he was gonna really kill me.

It's currently morning and my parents are back after their unexpected stay at a hotel last night. I enjoyed myself though during that sleepover and I feel much better. My throat doesn't really hurt anymore and the marks are slowly fading. I just wanted to get it off my mind

Today I just decided to take it easy and take the twins out for ice cream. We walked through doors of the ice cream shop as it jingled and I scanned through the menu by the cashier.

"What do you guys want?" I ask digging into my purse to pull out a couple singles I could find and they both lift themselves up on the glass countertop, tapping their fingers against their chins. Noah points are one of the pictures by the description. "I want a large cookie dough ice cream with extra sprinkles!" Noah cheers excitedly and I smiled laughing to myself

"I'm getting you a small cuz I know you're not gonna finish that." I warn him and I look over at Kai as she has her eyes on something else "Umm...i want a strawberry blitz and extra sprinkles." she says copying Noah with the "extra sprinkles"

I nodded my head with a small smile—thinking if I should get something but I decided not to. I've been eating a lot of junk food lately...

I walk up to the cashier and I order the icecream for them and I decide to just get plain vanilla with caramel swirls for myself—despite me saying I wouldn't...

"Come on." I say to them as they held the cold snack in their hands and they followed me to a nice small booth by the window. I took a few bites of my vanilla ice cream and looked around absentmindedly. My eyes landed on a white flyer by the door up at the front.

I furrow my brows a little and stared at it from a distance for about 2 minutes before I just decided I should go take a closer look, "You guys please stay here." I said to my siblings and they nodded their heads, devouring their ice creams together.

I slowly walked up to it, biting my pointer finger in anxiousness and I squinted my eyes as soon as I saw the name Scott. I knew that's what it said from a distance.

I continued reading:
___________________________

MISSING

Name: Scott Anderson

Eye color: brown

weight: I dont fucking know

Last seen: days

Anyone who finds him wont be rewarded. Just find the nigga.
____________________________
I rolled my eyes after I was done reading and shook my head stepping back from it

I can tell Aliyah wrote all that judging by what it says. Where could he be? I really hope Michael didn't do anything to him. I may not really know Michael that well and I may be keeping my distance from him for now but I dont want him in trouble.

I truly wanna help him because he seems so broken. And I hate how people talk about him around here. I feel sorry for him. And I truly like him. Sure he's attractive but looks dont matter to me. I see what's on the inside.