Old times these days

Annie woke up all happy and confident about what happened yesterday. She started with a starch and started exploring in the Outlands. "Wait a minute. Oh it's a town... haven't I seen that town before? Probably I didn't but all I can see is hyenas and a lot of dens so... they could be able to know who i am," Annie said thinking. Annie think about it for a while then she shrugged and head to the town. She made it to the town filled with hyenas and dens. "Wow this is actually a good town but anyways I'm gonna ask a random hyena I mean always don't talk to randoms but they should know I'm queen. I'll talk to this Hyena that has a family that's right next to his den I think? Hey there I'm Annie Queen of the Outlands," Annie said. "Oh it's you! It's great to see you! My name is Gray and I'm actually new in this town!" Gray said. "Oh... well I'm new as well but anyways do you know who owns this town?" "Oh yes! Her name is Shenzi." "Shenzi?! That's one of Scars hyenas but... he told me this before how is she still alive I just don't get it anymore! Sigh... where is she?" "She's over there inside that den!" Gray said all happy. "Alright Thanks... Why is he that happy? Never mind," Annie said to herself. She went inside Shenzi's den and sees her there sitting down. "Hey... Shenzi. My name is Annie queen of the Outlands and I have met Scar before," Annie said. "So... you did tell me everything you know please?!" "Ok? So Scar is a legend and she died from lava and he's now some type of lion, lava, ghost thingy that's in that volcano over there. And he betrayed me so I'm going against him." "Hmm... you do know Scar... well I have a mission for you Queen if you do accept missions do you?" "Of course to bring the excitement." "Alright so I want you to bring my pals Banzi and Ed." "Oh those guys... there dead but you I don't know how you live," Annie said. "Wait what?! What do you mean there dead! How did you know?!" "I have almost every single scent of a hyena so I say Banzi and Ed are dead but your alive." "Oh... I'm actually upset now I couldn't be able to have my pals back but... there dead," Shenzi said sobbing. "Well... is there another mission besides the other one?" "Well... I guess there's something else you can do," Shenzi said wiping the tears. "Ok like what?" "Can... I see Scar... please?" "Yes Shenzi Why wouldn't I." "Thank you!" Shenzi hug Annie, Annie hug back. They started leaving Shenzi's den and started going to the volcano. They were finally at the volcano from Shenzi being weak and could barely walk all because of her pals dead. "Alright so... this is the volcano he can appear from every single volcano like this one but only because there's lava. So try to him to appear," Annie said sitting down watching. Shenzi went towards the lava and started saying his name. "Scar? It's me Shenzi your old henchmen for a lot of years I. I. Miss you can you please appear?" Then suddenly Scar appear. "So how are you alive?" "I'm just alive but my pals are dead it's not fair!" Shenzi said about to cry. "Well... wait Annie's here right?" "Yes I am here Scar what do you need?" "Your probably gonna say no but can you find another lion body for me please?" "Ok are you serious?!" Annie said. "Please Annie I'll do anything just please I want Scar back so bad!" Shenzi said sobbing. "Sigh... fine but I'll be keeping an eye on you Scar," Annie said. She started going outside the volcano and summoned the portal to get a Lion. "Hey Max can you give me Scar's body again?" "Yeah of course Mom I have a bunch," Max said. Oh and to tell you guys Max was a main character in my very first book who is now king of the future but as a dog. Don't worry I know what I'm doing. Max gave her Scar's body and the portal disappeared. Annie dragged Scar's body and bring it in the volcano. "Alright I found your body Scar," Annie said throw it in the lava. "... were you supposed to do that?" Shenzi said. "Of course it's call sacrifice I know what I'm doing." Finally Scar got back to his body. Scar pinned Shenzi and kissed her. "Scar... I love you," Shenzi said. "Ok I think I'm gonna head out do you want me to take your hyenas and take them back to my den Shenzi?" "Yes do it I don't care I'm gonna be having a lot of fun with Scar," Shenzi said. "Ok... so I guess Scar cheated on Zira... might as well tell her so she can kill him or something," Annie said to herself mumbling.