There's something i have to say and it's not pretty

Annie got all the hyenas in the den and they were making a bunch of dens here. "Yep this Queen thing is going perfectly as plan," Annie said. "Hey Annie!" Annie looked back and figured out who that was. It was Kion. "Kion?! What do you want a fight?" "No! I. They kicked me out," Kion said. "They kicked you out? Hahahahaha!!! What about the. The. LION GUARD! Hahahahahahaha!!!" Annie said dying of laughter. "Well... they think I kill all those Zebras but I didn't I try blaming on the lion guards and I did and now I have no one now sensed I did that I'm just powerless!" Kion said sad. "Well... that sucks for you but... why are you telling me this?" "Well... I was wondering if I could join you?" "Well... do you want to?" "Yes I do," Kion said. "Well... I'm sorry for this but you have to kill a baby zebra. I know I'm sorry but that was Janja's orders but only to you." "What?! No why... Sigh... no I'll just leave I don't want to join I got this on my own," Kion said trying to have faith. "Well... you better do something about your problems and where's Fuli?" Annie said. "Oh... she's over there with you guys but anyways I'll see you later," Kion said leaving. "Oh I guess that sucks for him but anyways I'm gonna go to Zira and tell her about what happened," Annie said. Annie started going to Scar's Pride rock that he had. She finally got there from all the bugs that she was trying to ignore but keep getting freak out. She got there and sees a lot of Lion's. She saw Zira sitting down. "Hey there Zira been a while." "Ah great to see you again Annie... I been heard your now Queen of The Outlands instead of the pridelands. But anyways why are you here?" "Well I have to tell you something in private inside the cave," Annie said. "Oh... ok," Zira said shy. They got to the cave and sat right next to each other. "So... about Scar, there's this Hyena name Shenzi. Do you know that Hyena?" "Yes she's Scar's henchmen is she dead?" "No she's still alive for some reason but her pals are dead. The thing about her is that she... likes Scar and they... Well... yeah know... but I was wondering if you wanted to kill Scar don't you?" "How. Is. He. Back. To. Life." Zira said mumbling and angry. "Well... I grabbed a random Lion and put it in the lava. Annie lied. But Shenzi was desperate and I was so confused why she wants him so bad so I had to summoned him I thought it was something important but it wasn't." "Sigh... I don't want to get mad at you all the way but I way more furious at Scar So... can I do this for a second." Zira nipped Annie by the foot for a few seconds and Annie yelp. "Yeah I know I know... I'm sorry i just needed to do that pretending that your Scar... How's your foot," Zira said trying to act calm. "It hurts so bad but it's worth it but what are you gonna do... and I would highly recommend that you should not kill Shenzi because I know she was desperate for Scar and all but that was all Scar because he's probably just mating right now with Shenzi and yeah," "I know Annie that's why I will kill Scar!" Zira said releasing her anger and almost scratch Annie by the chest from a hard attack. Kovu came inside the cave and sees what's happening. "Hey what's happening oh... hey Annie what happened?" Kovu said. "Well Zira is really furious on Scar just because she got cheated on by Scar's henchmen so... Yeah that's what happened but can you sort this out I'm gonna go back to my place," Annie said. "Wait! I. Can you please just please take me to Scar so I can finish this just... please." "Sigh... fine but this is gonna be all your fault on this one so... good luck," Annie said. Alright guys so I changed my mind I think I'm gonna continue on with the lion guard and everything. I'll try to have a new Lion cub that's gonna be in another book before Annie was in this book. I'll see you guys in the next chapter.