POV: Daddy Raizada

Twins age: 3 years in this shot

I opened my eyes and the faces I saw right away made my day. My little precious ones. I smiled at them but somehow they jerked in surprise and moved back giggling.

'Hey dolls' I got up to sit and stretched my arm to get pull them in a cuddling hug but they moved back. They're just showing me their teeth and trying hard not to laugh. Looks like they're in a playful mood.

'Okkkk...Won't huggie your Daddy?' I get up now and stand opening my arms, hoping they jump right into my embrace. Until I don't cuddle them for my own satisfaction, I fear it just may be a dream. It feels too good to be real that I can have these angelic dolls.

After marrying Khushi, I thought life couldn't be anymore perfect. That is until a teeny tiny hand wrapped around my finger and my heart filled with overwhelming joy. If life with Khushi was perfect and joyful, the addition of our two cuddly bears turned it into a fairy tale.

I could stare at them smiling and beaming at me like this forever. But I just once need my assurance, my energy boost. So I move to them but they get down and walk back like their mother used to...well, she sometimes still does. Some things are forever.

Anyway, I respond to their grinning and go to them holding my hands forward gesturing they're about to get tickled.

But then I turn as I hear Di and Khushi's voices. They enter the room talking to each other but as soon their gaze falls on me, their mouth widen for a few seconds before both break out in laughter.

On the other side twins too crack up and I look at them as they blow flying kisses at me.

'Daddy buuuuutiful 👌'My three years old Aaru complimented me....

I scrunch my brows together as I see the things in their hand. Realization dawns upon me and I quickly have a look at myself in the mirror.

Yep, they applied lipstick on my lips, the whole area around my eye is covered with pink eyeshadow and blush on my cheeks and of course Barbie clips in my hair.

'Chote, you've never looked sooo beautiful😂.'

I rolled my eyes at her comment. Of course Khushi won't stay behind.

'You know, you've never been so irresistible.🤣😉'

She winked at me and sat down on the recliner holding her stomach. I shook my head at both.

But the culprits, they were so busy laughing they didn't see me blitz. I caught them in my arms and kissed their whole faces with my lipstick filled lips and rubbed my cheeks with theirs. Then a final kiss on the peek of their noses and I withdraw to hear them out.

'Aaaah, Daddy. U hut.😣' My angel Arshi winced.

'Aua. Sho bad.😫' And then Aaru too complained right after.

They rubbed their cheeks and I realized my stubble would have hurt them. So I caressed their chubby jowls.

'I'm sorry. We're good?' Their smile returned and they wrapped their arms around my neck nodding in positive.

I picked them both up and went to the bathroom to wash our faces. Of course I didn't miss the two ladies standing there looking at us in Aww.

I know what they may be thinking about and comparing me to my old self how I used to hate kids and how much I've changed, for the better. Yes, back then I would explode even if a child only draws moustache on my face. And now they paint my face like a canvas and I am not even able to get mad on them. Sometimes I can't even believe it myself.