Gift- Ssssh...Shopping

So here comes another Shot dedicated to @Mitalchauhan8. After long, here's a dedication to my good friend😘

And @ArShi_Angel thanks for the idea sweetie😘

"Mumma, hea, thish look vely gudh. Shee, thish Daddy'sh gift"

Khushi looked at the shirt her fashionista chose to gift her father on his birthday, a pink one with a unicorn design on it. This little fellow literally looked at everything through rose-colored glasses.

Arshi - Aalu, sssshh!

The other one was right there at her job, to hush them.

Arshi - No Shay gift loud. Gift shup-aish.

They were out shopping gifts for their father in order to surprise him. And surprising him included hiding the fact and gifts from him, which Arshi had taken too seriously and wouldn't let anyone even mention the mere word gift as Khushi had asked them not to speak of it, or Arnav might come to know.

Aarushi - I give shup-aish. No shay loud.

She nodded her head in denial, agreeing with her sister. Then immediately pointed at the shirt again.

Arushi - Shooo Mumma, thish?

Khushi - Aaru, jaan it's very lovely. But I'm afraid this is a girl's shirt and your Daddy doesn't girls' clothes.

She caressed her cheek to sell it simply to her. But it wasn't as simple as it ought to be for her little baby had other concerns.

Aarushi - Why?

Khushi - Because he isn't a girl.

Aarushi - Why no gal?

It wasn't as easy to understand for a small child as it is to older ones.

Khushi - Uhm, because, he wasn't...born a girl!?

Aarushi - Why?

Now she was slowly getting annoyed and had no idea how to answer her whys further. So she did what she thought best.

Khushi - That you can ask him later. For now, let's concentrate on shopping for Daddy's gift.

Arshi - Ssssshhh.

Khushi - Haan haan I know, no saying gift. But we are here in a shop and your Dad is at the office, working. So we can talk freely here.

She sighed at her toddler daughter who would take everything literally. They could really get into her sometimes.

Arshi - No. No take lishk (risk). We vely keaful (careful).

Khushi - Hey Devi Maiya, why are you so?

Arshi could only stare at her stressed out mother blankly and shrugged her shoulders.

Arshi - No shay gift.

Khushi - Accha theek hai Laad Governor. Now choose something good for your Daddy. You want to give him something na? On his birthday?

She begged her difficult toddlers by folding her hands to the little ones.

Arshi - Yesh. I give kah (car).

Khushi narrowed her eyes at her.

Khushi - I'd prefer you buy something we can pay in cash. It wouldn't be a surprise anymore if your father can see it in his credit card bills.

The two little Raizadas stared their mother, not understanding the gibberish of their mother. So Aarushi pulled her down and cupped her cheek.

Aarshi - Mumma, sssh, we hea. No go keji (crazy). All ok.