Their Fear

Ok, finally after almost 6 months here comes another shot. Am really sorry for having kept all of you waiting for so long but I hope to be regular again.

And I wanna dedicate this shot to Mitu (@Mitalchauhan8 )on whose bday I couldn't gift her anything. Am sorry and here is your belated birthday gift 😘😘😘

And then my rival @ArShi_Angel just wanna tell you, I hate you and you make my life hell, so rot in hell 😂😂😂

He shut down his laptop and put his files away to finally take a relaxing breathe. He hadn't even closed his eyes for two minutes, the door opened and Khushi entered their bedroom.

She stole a quick glance of him and then moved to the adjoined bathroom with her night clothes. He got off the recliner and closed the blinds before moving to bed waiting for his wife.

She was out and just let her body fall on her side. He covered her with the quilt they shared and moved the little hair strands off her face.

Arnav - So I suppose, nothing today either?

She turned her face to him nodding in denial.

Khushi - I know it's been long but we can't. The twins suddenly got this new fear, so if they wake up in the middle of the night, either they'll start crying or they'll run to us. For the former, the baby monitor is on and for the latter I left our door open.

He pulled her slightly closer to hold her in his arms. She put her head on his chest.

Arnav - They never fear anything. Doesn't sound like my babies.

Khushi - Well, your babies are now 3 years old and can't differentiate between real life and fantasy. I don't know from where they got it but they think there's a monster under their bed.

He stopped rubbing his fingers through her silly hair and looked down at her.

Arnav - Did you make them understand that there's nothing such as monsters? They're my brave dolls. They shouldn't be afraid of anything.

She raised her brows glancing up at him with scepticism. Brave and doll? Doesn't it contradict!?

Khushi - Firstly, they are 3 years old! Try making them understand it yourself tomorrow! Secondly, stop always saying my dolls, my daughter. They are mine too! And third, again, they are 3 years old kids! Of course they will be afraid of monsters and ghosts etc.

Arnav - I'll talk to them tomorrow.

She rested her head back on his stoney chest and cuddled more into his warm body. He stared at his wife and then smiled mischievously.

Arnav - Woman, if you don't wanna put out, don't turn me on!

She gasped and smacked his chest playfully before smiling again.

Khushi - Arnavji, how about we break the wall to adjoin our room with kids.

Arnav - That's a great idea!. And an even greater way to ruin their childhood if in case they ever walk in on us having sex!

She twisted her mouth for his choice of words and pinched him lightly as punishment. She opened her mouth to clear the matter but then grabbed the opportunity to tease him.

Khushi - Well, we don't have to do it. I mean, we have two cutest of all kids. And we decided two are more than enough, so no more kids. Theoretically, we don't need to maintain a physical relationship, for the act is only for reproduction purposes.

Arnav - And technically marriage is a social construct and by nature, people were supposed to wear nothing but their birthday suit and live in caves.