A Beary family

So @Arshi_Angel here you go 😋
And unitysuperior here is a family time shot.
@crystalange too must had been waiting.
hope you three will enjoy 😘

Of course everyone else too 😂

And guys proof reading is still pending. So if there are any typos, do lemme know to make it easier for me 😂

This is a continuation of the Shot Their first day at preschool

‘There they are.’ Anjali exclaimed in excitement as her brother and bhabhi entered with her nieces.

Arnav and Khushi looked at each smiling and walked to them. Khushi kept their small bags on the couch as they both were picked up by Anjali and Payal.

Khushi’s eyes spotted the chocolates and gifts kept on the table. And her mind clicked. This was what they did when Akshay went for the first time to pre-school too. He was not as excited as twins about leaving his mother and going to school. So to cheer him up they welcomed him with a lot of gifts after he successfully complete the first day at the school. He had been so happy about all the gifts and went to school happily the next day.

Anjali - How was your first day at pre-school? Did our babies enjoy?

She asked kissing them and passing them chocolates who seemed to enjoy the food more than the attention.

Arshi - It wash good.

She replied smiling at her Anji Bua and looked at the other ladies standing around.

Payal - And yours?

Payal pressed Aarushi’s chubby cheeks lightly who was trying to open the wrapper. Payal laughed and opened it for her.

Aarushi - Good. Vely good Masshi. I am beah.

Aaru grinned hugging the chocolate and kissed her Massi’s cheek as she pointed at it with a pout.

Everyone frowned. Mami rolled her eyes around thinking what they could mean.

Nani - Khushi bitiya, what does she mean?

Nani asked smiling at her great-granddaughters. If there was anyone who could understand even their most gibberish words, it was their mother.

Khushi - Bear, Naniji. Actually their group in the school are called The Bears.

She enlightened them who nodded with their mouths open and enjoyed the picture of Aarushi eating her chocolate with so much satisfaction.

Anjali - So our cutie-pies are bears? And who is which bear?

She tickled Arshi lightly to get her to laugh. Arshi held her closer laughing so she can't reach her tickly spots and showed her the chocolate bar for her Bua to open it.

Aarushi - I teddy beah. Alshi honey beah. Mumma Mumma beah. Daddy Daddy beah.

Aarushi grinned at her parents, winking as she made up the latter. And her sister was fast enough to understand and continue it.

Arshi - Nani beah. Masshi beah. Mami beah. Anji Bua beah. We all beah.

Arshi pointed at the ladies and then passed them a toothy smile. Chocolate smeared around her lips. They all couldn't help but laugh at the two just being their adorable self.