Bekah from My Wolf

Hey, this is where you can ask Bekah your questions!!!!!

1) Bekah: What's it like being a werewolf? - from SabrinaLarson

Well, It certainly has it's ups and downs. For one, I love my heightened senses! Not only can I hear perfectly from miles away but I can see better, smell the amazing scents around me better, and the enhanced flavors are amazing! Honestly, the flavors is my favorite part - I love being able to taste every herb and meat on a pizza or the ecclectic taste of a cookie cake! Unfortunately, I also have to deal with keeping peace with humans, trying to stay out of Hunters' radar, and watch out for other packs. As I said, some parts are great...others not so much.

2) What made you fall for your mate? - from @Chayale

Initially? Well, I've always loved him - in a way I can't always describe. But once I found out we're mates, our bond as friends and lovers quickly grew until it completely consumed me. He's my other half and I can't help but gravitate toward him on a minutely basis.

3) Beks what did you do all those yearson the run? - from @JEREMYPHILLIPS

Well, as soon as we the doc's place - he told us he'd take care of Paul's situation so we wouldn't get caught by hunters - we left the state. We went to too many places to name, doing odd jobs and living in some of the worst places you could imagine just to keep out of hunter radar. We finally ended up in California where My Wolf starts where Derreck worked at a newspaper and I worked in a bar - what? It's good money. Don't judge.

Really all we did was move a lot and work odd jobs - one time I worked for a maid for this pompou....for this old man. Didn't really like him - mostly because everything he said my wolf took as a challenge and it was an every day struggle.

4) from @liazo94

1. would you choose derreck to be your mate if it was up to you?

2.Did you ever imagine derrreck being your mate?

3.what don't you like in derreck (if there is something)?

Honestly? Derreck probably would not have been my first choice - thanks to some things that happened in the past - but fate's funny that way. And Artemis is funny that way.

I've never imagined him being my mate. He was just always there, being that one constant in my life. There may have been times where I thought 'maybe' but it didn't really go far beyond that. Like the time when we were in Boise, Idaho and we ran into this lady's weird pet - I'm positive that thing had tentacles or something. Anyways, I have no clue what the thing was and Derreck thought it was attacking us so naturally, he lunged for it. Only to get stuck for a while - which was hilarious! That was a time where I thought maybe we could work it all out, but living like that - always running - puts a strain on people that threatens to tear them apart. We're lucky we kept the relationship we've had for so long.

Well, i love Derreck but - and we all know when someone says 'but' there's something coming - he can be a little reclusive. Okay, a LOT reclusive. And he has quite the temper - but that comes synonymous with being Alpha - so I can't realy hold that against him. Honestly, now that he's my mate I love him for all he is. Not saying I wouldn't want to beat him for some of his 'attributes' every once in a while. I have to keep him in line, after all.