Skylar of The Huntress Series

Here's where you all can ask Skylar questions!!!!

1) What made you fall in love with Archer? - from @Chayale

Well, I'm positive it started in short little steps. At first I was completely unaware that I had any feelings other than annoyance. Then, when we shared our first - and fairly awkward kiss - I realized it started when he gently remmoved the bandages on my messed up leg. Over time, it became the smile he reserved just for me, the twinkling look in his eye as he'd watch me, and the way he spoke with a confidence that gave me hope. I know he says he couldn't love me without his heart, but I believe the feelings were always there.

2) Do you ever wish you hadn't been cursed by your best friend? - from @Chocobumble

There have been a lot of times where, in my head, I get so angry at Rumple for his stupidity and unltimately cursing me to an exiled life. But, most of the time, I'm just too happy to ask that question. I mean - because of Rumple's ignorance of how much magic can turn things horrible when used wrong - I found my brother, the Merry Men, met Archer, and helped Snow. I also got to meet some very interesting attack dwarves and a whole lot of flying boys - even though I'm still keen on never flying again.

3) What do you normall eat for breakfast? - from @MrMumbles

Well, I'm not much of a cook myself and Mutch never lets anyone within a ten foot radius of his kitchen - other than Archer, of course - it's usually whatever he makes. Which is some salad - everything fresh from the garden - and some sort of meat with rice. Usually quail or boar...then there's the occasional squirrel when, what I assume, he's too lazy to go out to find something better.

Yeah, we have a garden but the guys didn't think about having our own game? I think I should mention that to someone....oh, look! Robin! I'll be back... *walks off*