Archer from The Huntress Series

Hey guys, here's where you can ask our first leading man all the questions you've been harboring!!!!!

1) How do you feel and what's it like to be in love? - from @Chayale

Well, I'm feeling fine thanks! Uh, well Skylar is kinda acting crazy right now *scratches neck nervously* and I'm just cooking us something for dinner. What it feels like to be in love? Amazing! I haven't felt anything in such a long time and it's pretty euphoric. I never thought I'd be able to feel something again and to be able to be in love with someone like Skye is pretty humbling for me. I will promise I won't take her for granted - she's already given up so much for me - and she's such an amazing person. Sometimes I don't feel like I'm worthy of somene so giving, kind, and strong.

She's also strong-willed and difficult to deal with at times...but don't let her know I said that. She might hit me again! Last time I joked about it, she whacked me upside the head with a spatula - it was incredibly adorable, but I was extremely guilty.

2) What do you normally have for breakfast? - from @MrMumbles

Well, since you just talked to Skye, I'm pretty sure you know about what Mutch makes for us. What she doesn't know is that we do have some chickens...not enough to eat but there are enough that we have a lot of eggs - I'm pretty sure Skye thinks the eggs just pop up out of thin air.

So, now that you know that, I usually make myself eggs - boiled, scrambled, sunny side up - to ad to whatever Mutch has made. Thankfully the guy likes my cooking so it makes things easier.