The goddess' warning

"Of what, sister?" asked mother. Sister? I thought. Then an ohhhhhhh. That's why! Kind of idea hit me. Artemis and Athena were both children of Zeus. But, they had different mothers. So they were half-sisters! So.... Artemis was my..... Aunt? This was so weird. Artemis my aunt? I pushed that thought out of my mind. The gods family tree..... Was messy. And, Natalie was also my.... Aunt? Ok. I thought. This is just WEIRD.

"You know what I'm talking about," said Artemis.

"That bad?" asked Athena, she sounded a little... afraid. Athena didn't really seem to be afraid of anything, but then again, everybody was afraid of something.

"Worse." said the goddess of the hunt.

"What exactly do you mean?" asked mother.

"Hera has begun to talk of banishing you. Sister, you are not safe. You know it.'

"I know i am not safe. I'm leaving after Celestia and Natalie face Hera for the first time." said Athena. Artemis nodded.

"Wise choice my sister." then she turned to look at us.

"Be careful. Natalie, Celestia, I wish you good luck. You will need it. You too sister." then, the goddess of the moon, disappeared in a blast of silver light.

I wish you good luck. You will need it. You too sister. I thought. I shuddered. Hera was after us.

"Well, said Athena in a shaken voice. "Let's continue."

We walked through twisted corridors. We went left 7 times. Then we went straight. Finally, we reached a door. This one, like all the others, was golden. But, it was bigger than all the others. Next, to the door, the sign read: The Throne Room. the throne room. I thought. Finally, I was going to face Hera. Sweat trickled down my neck.

"I'll go in first. You two come in a little later, ok?" asked Athena.

"Ok." me and Natalie answered. Athena opened the door, and entered the throne room. I clutched my sword nervously. My palms started to sweat. After a little while, I put my hand on the doorknob.

"Are you ready?" asked Natalie.

"I was born ready." I lied. I could see Natalie smiling.

"Let's go." she said, and we began our descent.