Hectate

I looked ahead. I could see a faint castle in the distance.

"We're there!" I cried. The castle was silver and gold. 

We landed our pegasus and chariot on the ground. We hopped off.

Me and my friends approached the entrance. As soon as we reached the steps, there was a silver and purple light and a woman appeared.

She had long, curly, chestnut brown hair, with purple highlights. Her eyes were pools of darkness. Around her, heads flickered, appearing and disappearing, so it looked like she had three heads. She was wearing a long black chiton, held at the waist by a dark purple belt and by the shoulders with golden clips. In her hands, she held a pair of torches, which were flickering with a purple and red light.

"I've been expecting you," she said. Her voice was dreamy and mysterious.

"You have?" asked Natalie.

"Yes. I have." the goddess of magic said.

"Un.. so, we need the sleeping powder," Natalie said. Hecate nodded.

"Here," she said. She held out her hands, and a small purple pouch appeared. I took it.

"Thanks," I said. Hecate smiled.

"Your welcome," she said. Then, her eyes turned glassy. She froze.

"Um... are you ok?" Xander asked. Then, she opened her mouth, and it started to spew a silvery smoke.

"Oh... my... gods." breathed Julia.

"What's happening?" I cried.

Then Hecate began to speak.