Dreams

I was in a huge obsidian room with no windows. There was no light except for a few torches along the walls, which sent a creepy red light along the room. In the middle of the room was a black steel table. Along the perimeter was three thrones, on top of which sat three different people. 

On one of them was a man with piercing red eyes like Ares. Only these were more powerful, more ancient. They were the eyes of someone who had seen millions of people die. His mouth was set into a cold, scary smile. He would have made the bravest person scream and run away. 

Next to him was a woman with long brown hair with streaks of green. She had vivid hazel eyes, which changed color. First, they were the ocean, next dirt, next a forest. They glowed and shimmered. They were far away, and out of focus. Something about the woman was beautiful, lovely, and scary. I wasn't sure what it was. 

Next to the woman was another man with dark black hair as dark as night. He had black eyes with dots of silver like stars, there, and there. He looked somehow frightening in the way a snake is frightening; I felt like the man would jump at me and attack me any moment. 

"Can we use another way?" asked the man with the black eyes.

"No, my husband." said the woman. "The girl is the only way. Plus, you heard the prophecy. She will decide our fate."

The woman turned to the man with the red eyes.

"Weakness of Celestia?"

"Friendship." said the red-eyed-man. The woman smiled coldly. 

"What hero doesn't have it. How pathetic. Alright....... You two got the plan ready, correct?" the woman asked. Both of the men nodded.

"Alright then........." said the woman. "Let's get into action."

"Mom?" asked the red-eyed-man.

"Yes?" asked the woman.

"Are you sure this plan will work?"

"Yes." he looked uncertain, but he nodded.

"Athena will surely be trouble though..." said the man with the black eyes. The woman sneered.

"Yes, our granddaughter will be some trouble, but I have a plan for that....." said the woman, smiling coldly. Then the world disappeared in black.