The goddess' fury

"Well, you do know how dangerous Celestia can be, do you?" began Hera. The queen of the gods looked at my mother. "You're the goddess of wisdom. You should have known better than to have her. Making her immortal? That makes you a traitor." I stared at Hera. On her face, was a slim cold smile, as cold as ice. What was she talking about? I was as lost as an ant in a maze ment for people. What did Hera mean? Why was I dangerous? I could see Athena's face fill with rage. Next, to her, Artemis took her hand, trying to calm the goddess of wisdom.

"I said that I gave birth to her before the prophecy!" Athena cried. What prophecy? I thought. I was getting more and more lost by the minute. I wanted to ask questions, but I decided that that wasn't the best idea.

"Swear on the River Styx," said Hera.

"No. in some parts of the earth, time is different. Celestia might have been born on the day of the prophecy, or after, in some parts of the cosmos." reasoned Athena. Hera snorted.

"Using your wisdom on your behalf, as usual, I see. It's obvious that you are a traitor, gave birth to Celestia to destroy Olympus. Now your making excuses. How pathetic." taunted Hera. Giving birth to me to destroy Olympus? How? I thought. How could I destroy Olympus? I could see Athena's face turn red with rage.

"It is you who is using the wisdom here," she said.

"Just read the prophecy," commanded Zeus.

"You know it." purred Hera. "This girl might lead to your destruction." I lead to Zeus's destruction? I thought. This was getting weirder and weirder by the minute.

"It might mean something different. Prophecies are like that," said Zeus. But it sounded like he was reassuring himself as much as Hera.

"Apollo,  read the prophecy." Zeus Said.

Then Apollo pulled out a piece of paper from thin air. Then he opened it, and began to read:

"The girl named by the heavens,

Along with seven,

Must slay three.

Time, earth, and firmament they will be.

A shocking deed not once at all,

The secret revealed the god of firmament must fall.

The girl named by the sky,

Must make a choice, and one close will die."

I gasped. This all made sense now. I was the daughter of wisdom since Athena was the goddess of wisdom! I was the girl named by the sky, since my name, Celestia, meant sky in Latin! I was also the girl named by the heavens because my name also meant heavens. Firnament meant sky, so that was Zeus. I was destined to destroy Zeus! And I would make a choice. And one close would die! But who was the one close? No wonder I was dangerous! The prophecy said it all! And I might slay three gods! But what was the shocking deed? But it was mentioned that it wasn't used: not once at all. That moment that it wasn't used at all! So why would the prophecy mention it? What was the secret? Did it cause Zeus to die? So many questions, not enough answers.