2.

My heart was racing. What if the women tells my mom how I was disrespectful towards her.

"Hello I live next door in me and my three daughters wanted to come greet you and your family." My mom said holding out the cookies.

The lady grabbed the cookies and spoke.

"Oh thanks you can come on in I know it's cold!" She said as she open the door for us to enter.

As I walked pasted her she eye balled me.

We all sat at the island.

"I'm Clare." My mom said .

"I'm cleopatra."

They shook hands.
"Introduce your self girls." Mom said

"Ocean" She said posing
"Alea" She said smiling
"I'm Victoria." I said nervous

"Oh me and Victoria met in the office." Cleopatra said smirking .

"Really? how?" Mom said with a strict face and fake smile.

Oh shit here we go.

"Well She was sweeping skittles and as I opened the door I accidentally scattered the trash pile everywhere after that Victoria here smiled about it and went on with her day." She said smiling.

What the fuck why didn't she snitch on me ? That's weird!

"Ohh that's nice of her I'm glad she didn't do anything embarrassing or disrespectful." My mom said hold her chest in relief.

"Me too and she also showed my oldest son around the school."

"Oh my look who's using their manners." Ocean said causing them to chuckle .

I look at her squinting my eyes.

"Tea?" Cleopatra asked

"Yes please." Mom responded

"Let me call the boys down first."
She's walks over to the stairs and yells "boys come down here we have guest!"

When ocean noticed she only had boys her face lit up . Thot be gone (eye roll). Alea didn't really care because she knew it wasn't a girl . I think she's scared that a new girl can take her mans or something.

We heard foot steps coming from upstairs making its way down. Ocean began to smile hard as fuck but then a little boys head poke out from the stairs first. Ocean then had a stink face.

"Upset?" I whispered to her.

" shut up." She rolled her eyes.

"Come on Aiden don't be shy this is our neighbors they came to the welcome us."

He ran down from the last stair step in hid behind his mom.
"He's a lil shy." She said rubbing his head.

"Hello I'm Clare and these are my daughters do you want some cookies?" My mom said bending down to his level.

He shook his head yes and went over to the island.

"JAHSEH GET DOWN HERE BOY!"

That boy again..watch him walk down them stairs in all black including his eyes will be black.

You could hear loud music coming from upstairs.
Foot steps makes its way downstairs.
Speak of the Devil.

"Hurry up we are wasting their time."

"Oh no we have nothing better to do it winter break." Alea said.

He finally made his way downstairs. He had no shirt on, black basketball shorts, long white socks, and his dreads were all down. You can see his boxers and he was holding a PS4 remote in his hand. He had a good body he was in shape.

"Is that the boy I called emo?" Ocean whispered to me.

I shook my head yes.

Her jaw dropped. I looked over at alea and she had a straight face. Aleas very loyal and doesn't get impressed easily especially off first looks.

"This is ms.clare and her daughters."

"Oh just call me Clare and this is Alea the oldest, ocean the second oldest, and Victoria
the youngest"
She said pointing at each of us.

He said nothing .
Why did she have to introduce us like that the fuck.

"This is jahseh he doesn't talk much every since we moved he's b- nevermind let me make that tea." Cleo stoped her self because jahseh gave her this weird look.

My mom followed her into the kitchen and me ocean alea went to sit in the living room.

"Jahseh keep them company and Aiden go over there!" Cleo says as she took him off her leg.

My mom and ms.cleo began to talk in the kitchen over tea.

Jahseh slowly walked over to us and sat at the end of the couch . Aiden came running to the living room and jumped next to jahseh.

"So you from Florida ?" I asked breaking the awkward silence.
He nodded his head yes.

"We are too Born and raised." Alea said .

Aiden snuggles jahseh. I don't why he's acting shy. Jahseh pulls adien off of him.

"Aww so cute do you wanna play a game on my phone ?" I asked .

Jahseh kisses his teeth and left the living room. He goes back upstairs to his room . The music sounds muffled as he closed his room door.

——

Hi hope you enjoyed.
This chapter was probably kind of boring but I think the next one is better
Victoria and jahseh will interact.
Vote please!