38.

My Momma once told me this old saying...

'die with memories not dreams'

BOOM BOOM BOOM!

"STOP!" I screamed waking up. the sun flashed my eyes. It felt like I was sleeping eternally

Have you ever had a dream inside of a dream? i just did.

I was sweating badly, like a pig and my bed was soaked.

I looked around quickly,I touched my legs and arms. The bed was empty next to me but the phone was still on the charger. it was jah's. I was breathing heavily.

"JAHSEH!!" I screamed hoping out of bed before Jahseh busted the room door open with his game remote in his left hand with his right fist balled up and his headset around his neck with one side of the headphone hanging off his ear.

"What the fuck goin on foo?" he asked worriedly.

I jumped into his arms. I started rubbing his face and touching all over his body seeing if it really was him. I twisted his neck to see if he had a gun womb.

nothing.

he placed his hand on my forehead and spread my eyes open checking them then saying.

"did you take mushroom again jit?" he followed up.

"I had this dream..you..me..pregnant...shot..chinese lady...stokeley died." i was panicking

"Woah Woah slow down Vic, stokeleys fine he's in his room chilling eatin, as usual, take deep breaths and explain," he said rubbing my shoulders calming me down.

I sat down and did as he said.

One...in...two...out...three...in...four...out.

"brush your fucking teeth damn." he said dramatically laughing.

I explained everything to him. He said we took some mushrooms and I got really fucked so thats probably the explanation for that dream i had. my legs and hands were shaking. this wasn't an ordinary dream, it felt real, it felt like forever. Thank god it was a dream, I couldn't leave this world like that. Jahsehs dead body. Ski's brains all over.

"But Jah it felt so real like, I could feel the gunshots... death." my voice began to crack.

"damn them mushrooms had you fucked up, you need me to call up my doc?" he said dramatically.

"fuck no." I said holding my stomach. i began to feel light headed.

my mouth began to get watery and my stomach started doing backflips. I ran to the bathroom and closed the door behind me and began to vomit blood all over the sink.

 I ran to the bathroom and closed the door behind me and began to vomit blood all over the sink

I took off my shirt and threw it on the floor and grabbed a towel to clean up the mess...

jahseh tried opening the door but somehow it locked.