13.

1 w e e k   L a t e r

Finally I going back to school with all of my friends. I hope nobody treats me differently. I've been missing school a lot . Hopefully they don't  put me in that summer school shit. My scars held more.

Jahseh and I still haven't talk about that moment we had in my bathroom. What if I was the only one who had a moment. Maybe I'm overthinking.

I was at my locker putting my books up when that two faced bitch India and her two friends came to my locker.

"Hey scar face." She popped her gum.

I rolled my eyes.

"Ion have time for the petty so if you excuse me I need to get to my first period class." I threw my backpack over my shoulder and slammed my locker.

"What do you have time for...slut we know what you did. Also we all know you only cut yourself to get some attention because your lil five minutes of fame was ending." Her group of friends laughed.

I took deep breaths and continued to walk.
As I was walking India kept stepping on the back of my Vans.

I kept talking to myself telling myself to calm down.
The bell ringed and I was a inch away from class.
I walked into class and by time India was gone.
She's such a fucking middle schooler.
What dose she mean 'sLuT We KnOw WhaT yOu DiD.' If she don't shut her bubble gum dum dum looking ass up. I haven't fucked since  two months.

"Hello Victoria welcome back to school. Just like the first day you are late." Ms.Dix said.

As I walked to my seat everyone stared.
I notice that jahseh has this class and he sits behind me.

"Alright now let's talk Shakespeare!" Ms.Dix said.

I can feel jahseh kick my chair multiple times.
I turn and mouth to him
"Stop cunt."

He winks at me.

"Victoria if I were you I'd pay attention especially since you've miss a lot, now if mr.onfroy is a distraction I can fix that."

Some people in class began to say ooou or i see you. I even heard a girl mumble slut.

***
After four wack ass classes it's lunch.

I was the first one at the table. After thirty minutes ocean and alea came to the table with their food.

"Hey sis how was the first day Back." Alea asked as she picked the onions off of her burger.

" Okay."
Someone comes and hugs me tight from behind.

"Ca..nt breath." I say.

"I missed you." Stokeley says sitting.

I make a weak smile.

I took Stokeleys Apple and began to eat it. As I did my stomach got this weird feeling. I looked down at the Apple to see maggots in it. I stood up and screamed. Everyone stared at me

"What is it?" Alea asked worried standing up.

"The Apple.. it has fucking m-maggots!"
Ocean looks at the Apple.