32.

I'm about to catch my flight so you don't wanna wait on me.
•$$7$$•

"Let me get that for you baby girl."
Jahseh took my bag and placed it in the trunk
"You shouldn't be carrying anything with them stitches in your hand."

I rolled my eyes.
"That's sweet but I don't need you to baby me like I'm your child."

"I am your daddy"

We finally arrived to the airport and jahseh began to talk to the pilot "is this the private plane for xxxtentacion?"
The man nodded his head yes and shook jahseh's hand.
"Private plane." I whispered to my self .

After they loaded our bags and luggage we finally we're entering the plane .

"Aye blood succa pose." Stokeley said.

Yes I know I only had the blue hair for one or two days but I dyed it back because my hair started breaking in shit

Yes I know I only had the blue hair for one or two days but I dyed it back because my hair started breaking in shit. Plus I wasn't feeling the come in my hair.

I was getting nervous because I was always scared of planes since I watch that movie snakes on the plane and final destination.

Jahseh held my hand and made a big smile at me. It made me feel way better.

"Your so beautiful."

I blushed and closed my eyes than laid my head on his shoulder.

***

I woke up on a big bed inside some type of penthouse. It was dark outside and I was alone in the room.

I walked around observing my surroundings.

Jahseh left a note on the tv with a rose taped to it.

Went to Trippie reds crib about to work on music . See you later princess. - x

I called my friend Blake to ask where she was and if we could meet up and in no time she called me back saying she's glad to hear from me and she needs help. She sound really worried.

***

I waited at the local Waffle House and ordered two grilled cheese.

"Oh look you ordered me something."

I got up and hugged Blake really tight.

She sat down and I handed her a piece of my grilled cheese.

"I was just kidding I'm lactose ."

She began to tell me she always wanted to meet me and that's she's in a abusive relationship.
It reminded me of ocean.

I was willing to help her but I couldn't bring her back to x's house he would be furious.
I told her I would pay for her plane ticket and she said that she has family down there anyway.

"Aye look at those guys coming in here."
I say laughing at them.

They look like they had two females with them.

I sipped my milkshake and heard the door bell chime.

"Oh shit." I hear a familiar voice say.

Blake tap my shoulder and pointed in a opposite direction.