4.

My mom started twisting my door knob and stokeley was climbing out the window. There was a tree on the right side of our house so it shouldn't be that hard for him to jump.

"Open the damn door what are you doing?" 

"I'm in the bathroom I'm coming mom."

Stokeley jumped on the tree and I closed the window , and curtain.

I unlock the door and my mom opens it.

"What the hell were you doing?" She said raisin a eyebrow.

"I was using the bathroom."

"With the door locked?"
Come on Victoria think of a lie..

"I heard nosies downstairs and I got scared."

"It's four in the afternoon .."
She's on to me.

"I though someone was in our house but it must have been penny knocking things over."

Penny is my cat. My step dad (ocean dad) got her for me when we first met.

"Yeah anyways open the curtains it's dim in here." She said as she walk over to my curtains
Before I could stop her she yanked the curtains open.

"Mom I'm sorry don't get mad we were just hanging out!" I said covering my face.

"What are you talking about?"

I look up to see Stokeley gone.

"Me and p-penny were hanging out and I know how much you like her!"

"Girl bye you know ion like penny like that but there's some news I have to tell you." She said as she sat on my bed.

She had so much hope in her eyes. Was she pregnant? Engaged? Moving on ?

"Yesss?"

" I'm getting promoted and also I'm going on a business trip for two weeks."

" that's great does ocean and alea know?"

" yeah I told them on my way here."

My mom always tells Ocean and alea things before me.  No I do not get jealous...

"And your dads going to be out of town also so ms.cleo will be checking on you girls."
"Do you smell that?" She said as she sniffed the air

"Oh that's me I didn't put on deodorant"

"Victoria be a lady and put some on." She said as she walked out my room.
***

I hear something being thrown at my window so I went to see what it was.
It was Stokeley inside of jahseh's window.

I open my window.

"Did you get caught?"

"Luckily no but she almost smelt the weed I had to lie and say I was musty." I roll eyes.

Stokeley chuckles.
"Well me and jahseh about to go to a party tonight if you wanna come?"

"One I'm on lockdown, two I ask my mom she's gonna say no , three we have no ride , and four I'm trying to stop drinking." I said as I counted with my fingers.

Every time I drink I do something stupid and wild. I got drunk one time and became a viral meme. The only good thing I got out of that was some fucking clout!

"One sneak out, two we're taking your sisters car, and three you don't have to drink."

"How the hell am I going to take my sisters car?"

"Invite both of your sisters."

"I didn't know your little friend was all about that party life."

"Let him come out his shell ."

"It's cold outside what the Hell Stokeley."

"Bring a jacket and we're gonna be inside it's a big ass house."

I roll my eyes.

"What time ?"

He smiled and said "eight o clock."

"Okay."

We both closed the window.

I went to ask alea and ocean if they wanted to go to the  party and of course ocean said yes instantly . It took me about three times to get alea to say yes by giving her twenty dollars . It was settle we are sneaking out to that party.

——
Thanks for reading I'm going to be practicing doing more dialogue. But please comment thoughts and vote <3.