40.

2 days later..

summer break is a fucking flop so far. Jahseh and stokeley are taking me to Gucci today. I not big on designer things, to be honest, but Jah always trying to spoil me. i told him to stop doing that shit.

i put on some decent clothes and did a natural makeup look. i entered the car.

"ready?" Jah asked as he buckled up.

stoke nodded his head. and so did i.

stokeley kept chewing on his chips in the backseat in my ear and I was getting annoyed so I turned n some music. slutty sonny music was on. stokeleys jaw dropped. I looked at Jah and he had a blank face. I clicked the button and migos started playing. stokeley jaw dropped more causing a few chips to fall out his mouth. x hands started to turn red as he gripped the steering wheel aggressively. I clicked it one more time and Drake started playing. skis jaw dropped even more and he said "bruh" falling in the back seat.

jah punched the radio causing his hand to bleed in the radio to break.the car swerved a lil but he got us back on track. everyone sat in silence. as we were driving still the roads looked familiar than jahseh said "put the blindfold on her ski." he demanded.

"why i know we going to Gucci." I said confused and a lil angry.

" but the surprise i already purchased. " he placed my hand into his i could feel the blood in his hand. stokeley grabbed the other. "wow ski you couldn't clean your hands first." i added.

i was breathing heavily as they helped me out the car.i tripped on the concrete curb but got back up. the building was cold and smelt like rubber chairs from my old therapist. "yes right this way ms. white" a familiar lady voice said. "hold on, no." i yanked away from them and took off the blindfold. i ran towards the door but tripped. jahseh picked me up, I was screaming and crying "no please let me go." stokeley helped him and grabbed me by my legs and the carried me to this room with others in it and closed the door behind them. they held the door from the outside i banged and kicked on the door. "jahseh i don't wanna!" "Stokeley please!" i begged.

"this is for your own good." stokeley said with a crack in his raspy voice. he didn't like seeing me like this, neither did Jah.

"come join us." we don't bite." a gentle voice spoke.

"you don't but I do." i said wiping my tears.

they had a boy and girl here waiting sitting in one of the five chairs which formed a circle.

"we've been waiting for over an hour. well, I have she just got here." the boy had gay tone but it was proper.

i walked over and took a seat. "im not suppose to be here."

"the way you were acting you sure as hell do" the boy said

"im wendy." she had a soft ghetto white girl proper voice.

"im john."

"im victoria or call me icky Vicky, why are you two here?" i wiped my face.

they both looked at each other.

"drugs." the john said.

"sex, im addicted." wendy spoke after blowing her bubble gum.

"and you?" she added.

"anxiety, depression, well I don't really suffer from depression as much but my anxiety has been going crazy, and im always shutting people out." I said sniffing and wiping my tears.

the doors slammed opened and closed, "stop all the fucking chit chat lets get started." the lady said clipping her clipboard.

she was tall and skinny and was wearing an off-brand puma red jumpsuit with white air forces.. oh shit this was my therapist from 7th grade. she peeped me and looked a lil shocked.

"welcome Victoria, you've grown all up i see." she smiled.

"yes ma'ma, so have you." i added.

"Hopefully that was a compliment." she rolled her wrinkled eyes.

I fake smiled.

"stop fake-smiling you're making your self look worst." she clicked her pen and began writing.

I guess she started writing down her observation of the way we were acting.. she looked at each of us one by one up and down.

"so why do you have scars on your legs wendy?" she observed.

she was wearing shots so of course, it was visible. she covered them with her hands and said "you see Darla when your sick of everyone's bullshit, you grab a blade and you push it gen-" she gets cut off.

"alright shut the fuck up." ms.darla says. "suicidal, sex addict, physical fights, attempted suicide 4 times." her eyes widen as she read aloud.

she was always aggressive, she reminds me of an older version of me. bittersweet. she told me she also use to take therapy.

"smoking, drugs, alcohol, driving reckless, try killing parents. well, john you deserve to be in jail not therapy." she laughed.

"you would know." he added

"Helga."ms.darla chuckled under her breath.

"excuse me is there something funny? my grandmother gave me that name." i said crossing my arms.

the other two started laughing under their breath.

"thought you said your name was v-victoria." john said uncontrollably laughing. wendy joined him.

"shut up!" she slapped her clipboard hard, which made a loud echo sound and cause all of us too to jump in our chairs. they did as she said

"it's my middle name." i mumbled.

"suicidal, weed, fighting, illegal weapons, driving illegal, anxiety, depression, and abused as a child." she read. "i could see where the child abusing connects with depression and anxiety." she added as she read the rest of the documents. " who abused you?"

the vibe in the room became dark. everyone faces got serious.

"why are you asking me questions and not them?" i said getting a bit triggered at the question.

of course, it was my father who did it. he molested me and beat me. mom was never around. i was scared to tell her. but my dad past 1month ago from an overdose.

"all three of you get up right now!" she slammed her clipboard.

we ignored her. wendy popped her bubble gum, and John pulled out a cigarette and lighter.

she pulled out a knife.

$$$

vote and comment please

lov u guys

@lucyvert i miss u babes <3