3.

I locked my room door and began to smoke a blunt.
I was playing  Antartica by  $uicide boy$ On my miniature Bluetooth.

"Told him I'm roping my neck, then I woke up chocking from the hole in my chest" singed as then took another puff from the blunt.

Once again I get a text from Stokeley.

Stokeley🕷

Stokeley🕷: wyd?

Me: If we die in the living room, is it still the living room? vro lol

Stokeley🕷: lol?good question , now I have a question. Are you getting high without me!?

Me: sorry but yeah...come over my mom's at work and my dad is.. at work as always.

Stokeley🕷: is the door gonna be unlocked? Also do you ever think your dad is doing something else other than 'wOrK'?

Me: nigga like what butt head?
Me:no I'm gonna let you in.

Stokeley🕷: hey hey hey I got a nice head
Stokeley🕷:yo dad stay out working day and night.

Me: okay and your point is... how you think I'm out here rocking Jordan 11's? And got a whole Jeep nigga..

Stokeley🕷: okay and your POINT is? I make my own money you can't relate.

Me:🖕🏼
Me: don't even come over anymore you killed the vibe...

Stokeley🕷: there was no vibe to began with sis.

Me: ....

Stokeley🕷: I'm just playing you know you my mucus my SLIME🐍🐍!

Me: hurry up before I finish he entire blunt.
Me: *the
***
As I was waiting for Stokeley I took off my jeans cause I was getting hot.
Im wearing my Lacey Victoria underwear.  I started grinding and slowly touching my body to the music.
Everytime I smoke I get like this.

Something caught the Conner of my eye so I slowly turned to my window to see that boy jahseh sitting on his bed with his head tilted sideways as he looked at me.
We made eye contact and it made me choke on the smoke . I stared patting my chest to stop . He smirked than walked over to his window and raised it up.

I turned down my music and went back over to my window and opened it.

"What do you want and why are you stalking me?" I said calmly.

He tilted his head slightly and looked at the blunt. I looked at it and raised it up saying
"You want a blow?"

He laughed and said
"What type of blow?" He smirked.

I realized what he meant and I laughed.

" look who's finally speaking.."

He nodded his head.

He rest his arms on the window seal which made his muscles flex. He had no shirt on and he was wearing adidas pants. His dreads were down.
I tossed the blunt threw his window and luckily he caught it on the right side.
He took two puffs and tossed it back and my stupid ass caught it on the WRONG side.