39

1 week later

I wrapped the towel around my body as I stepped out the shower. I went to sit at the vanity and started brushing my wet hair gently. I stared at the gun on the dresser the entire time. i set the brush down and picked up the gun. i began spinning it around my finger and making imitations of me blowing out my brains.

breanna walks in with beca.

"Hey, wtf is this Vic?" Beca said holding the pills bottle up.

"what hell are you doing with that..?!" she added.

"my anxiety pills clearly," I said as i kept playing with the gun.

she paused and said " how many did you take?"

"I swallowed them all like 1 week ago your just not finding it?." I stood up and slowly walking towards her.

"oh no, that explains why you were being weird."

I pointed the gun at her. her eyes got watery. I love seeing her scared.

"mind your fucking business becs." I said.

"JAH, SKI! HELP!" beca screamed

"boom." I said before pulling the trigger.

she flinched but nothing came out..

"it's on safety you scary hoe." I laughed.

breanna ran out of the room crying.

"your fucked up Victoria and you need help." she said bumping into me exiting the room.

"you don't need no smith in Weston anyways." jah said tyring to make me smile. i threw the gun on the dresser.

"you wanna talk?"stokeley asked.

jah walked out shaking his head.

I kept quiet.

JAHS P.O.V

somethings wrong with Victoria. She's a heart eater. so am i. she needs to see her therapist, she knows it i know it. she has been trying to avoid it. I and stokeley are gonna take her out and try to get her mind right. i miss the old vic, icky Vicky is lost and im gonna find her. its all in her head.

i pulled out a cigarette and began staring at the stars. I was star shopping. I hear the sliding door open.

"hey bec you alright?" I asked.

"Yeah, just a lil shaky. victorias been.. a lil different that's all."

"I know, I miss the old Vic." i added

"can i have a puff?"

i handed it to her.

Beca doesn't deserve this. she and Victoria have been best friends since last year, beca had victorias back since then when no one was there for her. beca mom died last month from cancer. she tries to hide her pain but we all see it.

she began to cry.

"what's on yo mind.'

"i already lost my mom and dad, i don't wanna lose you guys, especially vic."

"I get it. victorias scared too. she lost her dad. we know what he did to her but she still had love for him. I hate to admit it but she needs to see her therapist again."

"as her best friend i agree."

we all knew how much she hates taking her pills and going to therapy. one day we were talking about it at a fashion event and she walks out not giving a fuck.

i hugged beca to make her feel better.

"thanks, jah" she hugged back and wiped her tears with my shirt. she began staring in my eyes, I stared back. this is wrong. before I could back down she kissed me passionately. i did the stupidest thing and kissed back. she took off her dress. and took off my Adidas pants.

she kissed all over my neck and gave me hickeys.

Victorias p.o.v

I hugged Stokely and told him " goodnight bro and don't force it with bre, also please tell her i apologize."

he nodded his head.

I was scrolling through Instagram when I heard moaning in the backyard.

"dirty little slut you like that"

"Harder!" the girl moaned

I rolled my eyes and ignored it because our neighbors always have sex in her backyard so I got up and just closed my window.

$$$$

jahs p.o.v

victoria was sleeping with my music still playing. I turned it off and quietly got in bed.

"I didn't see you anywhere in the house.." she said.

"I was chilling at corner store babe." I kissed her forehead.

I felt guilty asf.

+++

short chapter vote please and share with friends! love, u also comment babes.