17.

My mom text me saying she got a letter from the school saying that I've been kicked out and I'm transferring schools. I'm so close to dropping out.

So i won't be going to school With my friends anymore.  Mom said I'm going to 'Lakewood high.' That's 'lee Thomas high schools' rival, a.k.a the school I just got expelled from.

I start school next week ugh.

Jahseh, Stokeley, and Isaiah all are at school right now so I'm home all by myself.

I'm using the laptop to do some research on 'lakewood' and it has a lot of bad reviews.

I was starting to get stressed  so I got up from the laptop and sat in the living room and began to scroll threw instagram on my phone.

"Geneva's live." I say

I click on it and started watching her.

"What was it like to date xxxtentaction." She read from the comments.

"One you spelled his name wrong and two it was okay I guess."

A few people recognize my ig name from jahseh and began to go crazy.

"Oh I see her." Geneva  said rolling her eyes.

I commented
'I want a pet cow but I also don't want no BeEf'

Then some one commented
'Geneva slaty that Victoria sleeping with x.'

Geneva seen that comment and she began to go off.

"Salty?Um she the one sleeping with my leftovers , Don't make me spill some tea."

I commented
'You can't spill tea if there's nothing in the cup SIS.'

"Well since you wanna try me the tea is Victoria just mad because I was fucking with jahseh and when me and jahseh were over with,  sonny , slutty sonny and I were fooling around and that was her ex. I guess she felt some type of way soo"

I commented
'Guys join my live if you want the real brand tea and not the rip off verse bye and thank you!'

Before I went live in went into my room and sat the phone a table stand and sat in my chair criss cross.

When I went live I had ten viewers in the first minute.

"I'm going to spill the real tea once I get like thirty people or more in here."

Few minutes later I finally reach thirty viewers.

"Ight guys I'm goin to tell you what really happen with me and Geneva why we don't like each other."

Someone commented
'Where are you?'

"Jahseh's place."

Before I started the story some one asked why am I there.

"Okay me, Stokeley, WiFi, x and like two others live here Jahseh said it the members only gang house but I'm not apart of members only jahseh just wanted for give me a room."

"But anyways back to the tea. So one day I was at the mall with jahseh Stokeley and Geneva and we also had some other friends with us. so at one point I realized Geneva was gone from the group so I went to go find her. Mind you jahseh and Geneva are together at this time."

So I basically told them the story of what happened at the mall with sonny and jahseh.

The comments where goin crazy some people said they were there and witnessed it.

After all the drama I got off of live and began to lurk again that's when I got a dm from Geneva

@Liar