30.

Watch that pussy nigga run when I swang fist .
(Vote please it only takes a second )
•$$6$$•

Beca threw the cigarette in the grass .

"You see them girls across the street?"
She pointed at three girls across the street.

"Yeah what about them?"

"They owe my money."

"How much?"

"Two hundred."

My eyes widen

"What the fuck for how long and why?"

"She broke my car window when she was swinging a golf club . One day she was playing and that hoe flew out hand and this shit happen over a year ago." She explained.
"Plus her home girl owes me seven hundred dollars for robbing me." She added on.

The girls noticed beca and waved at her.

Beca fakes smiled and waved back.

"Aye how about we go over there and pretend y'all cool and t-" beca cuts me off

"And beat they ass!"
"I like the way you think blood succa."

We walked over to them and the girl with green hair spoke first.

"Wassup beca."

They hug.

After they conversated for a couple of minutes the green head girl nick named 'hulk' apparently said
"Wow your acting cool for me to owe you some money."
Beca laughed then the other girls laughed. Beca punched the girl in her mouth. Then one of the other girls jumped in and began to hit on beca.
I pulled the other girl off of Becca and started punching her multiple times.

"911! These girls are jumping us And robbing us!" The third girl yelled on her phone  before she ran off.

I punch the girl one last time in her nose and it cause my nail to break.

Hulk pulled out a pocket knife and beca got up.

"Woah what the fuck?" I said getting up slowly.
Beca was still ready to fight.

The girl had fear in her eyes. She ran off with blood dripping from her face.

"Shit your bleeding." Beca told me placing her hand into my left palm.

•••

I told Jahseh what happen and he just laughed about it and was saying he beat a guy ass one time because he owed him 250k dollars. A nurse was over here giving me stitches in my right hand . It didn't really hurt.
Beca just got cuts in her knuckles.

When i was done giving me stitches beca called me into the backyard.

"Wassup?"

"I wanna give you this."

She was holding a stack of cash held together by a rubber band.

"No I'm not taking your money." I rejected.

"Take the money Victoria please you've helped me so many times for the past month."

"N-"

Before I said no she left back into the house without saying anything.
****

"When we going?"
Jahseh was on the phone talking to someone.
He hung up and walk towards me with a smile

"Pack your things were going somewhere tomorrow."
"You too Stokeley pack your things Isaiah and ocean are gonna meet us at the airport tomorrow."

Beca came from upstairs.
"Y'all flying somewhere tomorrow to?"

"Yeah and  what you mean to?" Jahseh asked confused

"Yeah me and sonny are flying to Atlanta."

"Oh shit that's where we going." Jahseh said.

I began to smile hard
"Fr baby!?"

He nodded his head yes.

I mean it's not romantic but I always wanted to go there because my friend Blake lives down there. we are internet friends.

"And our moms are gonna be looking out for the house." He added on.

"Our moms are getting along?" I asked confused

"I had a lil sit down with your mom."

I jump on him and wrap my legs around his waist. I began to kiss him multiple times.

I go up to my room . When. I opened the door I seen the stack of cash beca was trying to give my earlier on my bed.

I grab it and run downstairs
"Beca I don't want this fucking money." I look up from my feet and she gone.