The Beginning Of The Tale

Hiya everyone! Fairun Roseabell here! I'm so excited to start with this story! Lisanna has a lot of hatred so I give her good roles. Lisanna is actually a really kind character and understands Natsu and Lucy's relationship. Plus no one has made a LiLu story so that makes me extra excited! Alright on with Le story! I do not own Fairy Tail, Hiro Mashima does!

"NAAATTTSSSUUUUU!!!" Said male woke up his head in the wall and his ears ringing.

"Luuuucccee!" The pink haired male whined as he pulled his head out the wall and rubbed his sore behind from Lucy's famous Lucy Kick. He won't be able to sit for weeks. Again.

Lucy huffed grabbing ties from her counter and began putting her hair up, "Don't 'Luce' me, Natsu! Stop sleeping in my bed!"

"It's so comfy though!"

"Its not proper! We're not together Natsu!" Lucy yelled a soft tiny blush on her cheeks at the thought.

"We are together! We're partners!" Natsu stated confused.

No- JUST GET OUT!!!" Lucy grabbed the back of Natsu's shirt and dragged him out her bedroom and dropped him outside her room door and slammed the door shut.

Lucy sighed and she quickly finished putting her hair up.She got her outfit for the day and headed to the bathroom. Lucy took a quick shower changing into the clothes she picked out.

Lucy grinned at herself in the mirror and quickly rushed to the kitchen where she saw a mess

Lucy grinned at herself in the mirror and quickly rushed to the kitchen where she saw a mess. Her partner, once again, with his Exceed have dug into her fridge and made a total disaster out of it!

"HAAAPPPY! NATSSUUUU!"

"Quick run for it!" The pick haired mage quickly grabs the felines tail and raced out the door.

"Oh their so getting it when I get my hands on them!" Lucy mumbled to herself as she began to clean up the kitchen.

Trying to cheer herself up, Lucy hummed the time that her mother used to play on the piano for her. Her mother never told her what it was called but she loved that song and played it a lot for Lucy. Humming the tune, Lucy walked on the edge and waved at the two men who warned her to be careful. Lucy smiled big when she finally reached the guild doors. The wooden doors opened with a push and she automatically ducked as an table flew over her head.

Lucy beamed a smile, "Hello minna!"

More than glad of the guild turned their head towards the entrance and grinned, "Ohayo Lucy!" The rest were in the guild fight.

Lucy gracefully dodged all the tables and chairs flying across as more guildmates joined the fight. She sat at the bar and waved at MiraJane the guilds sweetheart, "Why hello Lucy! Strawberry milkshake?"

"You know it with a plate of eggs and bacon." Lucy sighed laying her head on the bar

MiraJane frowned, "Natsu and Happy get into your fridge again?"

"Yeah they succeed in eating everything, again."

MiraJane waved someone over while the two were talking but Lucy didn't see because her head was down on the table, "You know Lucy you should do something about your fridge. Maybe put a spell on it?"

"I could do that but than Erza would probably break my fridge trying to get the strawberry cake I keep in there."

"How about Freed?" A new voice added in that Lucy's heart flipped and her head shot up from resting on the bar.

"Good idea Lisanna he can set certain rules on the spell on your fridge. Oh and may you make a plate with eggs and bacon for Lucy? Natsu and Happy raided her fridge again." Lucy sighed as Lisanna gave the girl a look of sympathy as she headed back.

"You know," MiraJane started grinning as her sister disappeared around the corner, "With Natsu staying so close to you like he does he might like you."

Lucy huffed, "Please, I bet Natsu doesn't even understand what love is."

MiraJane set her milkshake down in front of her, "How about you than?"

"Hmm?" Lucy replied as she took her first sip.

"Do you like Natsu?" MiraJane asked.

Lucy gasped in shock and chocked on her milkshake, "W-what?"

Lisanna came in with Lucy's plate and looked at her worriedly, "Mira-Nee is she alright?"

MiraJane patted Lucy's back, "Yeah I just surprised her with a question."

Lisanna turned to Lucy and smiled, "Here you go Lucy!"

"Thanks..... Hey Lissanna?" Lucy asked and grabbed Lisanna's sleeve as she faced away to leave.

"Yes Lucy?" Lisanna turned to face her and Lucy felt the skip again.

"I haven't got to really know you and I was wondering if we could do a mission together?"

Lisanna smiled brightly and took Lucy's hands into her own, "Of course! I was waiting for this chance forever!"

Lucy smiled back happily, "Pick out a mission while I finish my food and shake if that's alright with you Mira?"

"It's alright Lisanna is an extra hand I can handle the bar perfectly by myself." MiraJane grinned at the two.

Lisanna ran off to the board just when Natsu arrived at the bar, "Hey Luce!"

A dark aura covered Lucy as MiraJane chuckled and left the scene to handle another order. Natsu shivered in fear and tried to escape but Lucy's whip wrapped around his ankle and set him flying to the other side of the guild. Lisanna slowly walked up to Lucy finishing her shake with a now cheerful attitude and a knocked out Natsu in the guild. The rest of the guild knew better than to go near Lucy.

"Uh Lucy?" Lisanna started.

Lucy smiled and Lisanna, with the rest of the guild, relaxed, "Ready to go?" Lucy asked as she set her empty cup down.

"Let me set you two off then!" Makarov said as he took the the mission from Lisanna.

"Master!" The two girls replied shocked on how he got there so fast.

Need Help!
Monster destroying forest and farms!
Reward:
100,000 jewels

"You two be careful out there." Makarov warned as he stamped the mission log for the two.

The two grinned, "Of course Master!"