The Unexpected Rival

I want to thank all of you so much for the support you've shown! It makes me so happy and inspires me to get my chapters out quicker. Like you already know Hiro Mashima owns Fairy Tail.

Being the closet to Lucy and being a Dragon Slayer, Natsu heard the quiet groan from Lucy's lips, "Everyone! She's waking up!"

"LUCY!" Everyone cried out happily as she opened her eyes.

"Wha-?" Lucy started but everyone started shouting out questions asking if she was alright.

"QUIET!" Master Makarov shouted above all the noise and when everyone was quiet he turned to Lucy, "Child how do you feel? You have great amounts of power inside you and the Celestial World choose you as The Celestial Warrior."

"I'm okay Master and I know. Hera told me." Lucy said and Makarov looked at her confused, "Hera is the Celestial Warrior's trainer."

Makarov had tears in his eyes, "Are you going to the Celestial World?"

Protests were shouted from the guild as the two besides Lucy, held her hand on their side and begged her to stay. Makarov shouted for everyone to be quiet again but no one listened to him this time. Noticing Lucy trying to speak up, Laxus shocked everyone except for Makarov and Lucy. It quickly quietened everyone.

"That was a bit extreme Laxus but thank you." Lucy said sweat dropping, "Anyways I turned her down."

Everyone's jaw dropped and Yukino spoke up, "But Lucy-Sama you could've been a very powerful person and stayed with all spirits."

Bright lights formed at the foot of the bed and Hera appeared, a frown on her face. Everyone started shouting, catching on that she was the Hera Lucy was talking about. Natsu and Lisanna both grabbed Lucy hugging onto her tightly. They looked at each other surprised and then Lisanna quickly understood and glared at Natsu.

"ENOUGH!" Hera shouted her voice shaking the room and everyone went silent, "Get off The Cele- I mean Lucy because I'm not taking her, pathetic humans. Like she said she turned me down."

Natsu still held onto Lucy, "Then why are you here? Are you here to force Luce into The Celestial Warrior?"

Hera rolled her eyes and scoffed, "She is still The Celestial Warrior. With Lucy's passion to stay on Earthland as a human, I gave her allowance to still be human and stay on Earthland but when her life is up she will go to the Celestial World. She still has the power and title of the right hand of The Celestial King but she's staying human though she is able to travel to the Celestial World freely. If there is an emergency in the Celestial World she will travel there as her duty."

Everyone sighed in relief and the two let go of Lucy, reassured she wasn't going to be taken, "Luce doesn't feel any different but she smells a bit like a Spirit does." Natsu said.

"That is because I sealed her full power. You disgusting humans will fall if your in the presence of her full power." Hera explained and Lucy gave her a look.

"Hera." Lucy called and Hera immediately relaxed and had a soft smile on her face which everyone gapped at, "When will we began controlling my powers?"

"I am hoping in a week Lucy. Though I wish to travel to the Celestial World, I respect your wishes and we will practice on Earthland so you will not be gone from your "family" for long." Hera spoke to Lucy with care and Laxus scoffed which Hera glared at him coldly and with hatred.

Lucy nodded and got out of the bed with Lisanna and Natsu ready to help her but she was perfectly fine. Lucy walked up to Hera and waved her finger in a scolding motion which Hera stopped glaring at Laxus. Lucy said she would show Hera around and walk Hera to her apartment. Everyone walked out the Infirmary except for Lisanna and Natsu.