Thunder God Tribe

Fairy Tail is owned by Hiro Mashima.

"So a mission next Saturday? That sounds good to me!" Lucy said cheerfully and Laxus nodded.

"Yes and if the mission isn't taken, I have a good idea on which one we can accomplish." Freed said.

"Oh is it okay if Lisanna joins?" Lucy asked and the white haired female came out of her daze.

"Wait, what?" Lisanna said only hearing Lucy say her name.

Lucy smiled at her, "If you can come to the mission with us on next Saturday."

"Oh no! That's for you guys to do I won't intrude." Lisanna said blushing and Evergreen looked at her suspicious.

Lucy tilted her head and gave her a confused look which made Lisanna blush brighter because she thought Lucy looked cute, "Are you sure? We don't mind the extra person." Freed said.

"You mean the extra eye candy!" Bickslow shouted and Lucy glared at him and punched him in the arm. Hard.

Bickslow rubbed his arm, "I'm pretty sure. I've known you guys for a long while before I went to Edolas. This is you guys chance to hang with Lucy. I won't add myself to that." Lisanna reassured.

"Alright if you say so." Lucy said and she was distracted by Bickslow trying to get revenge.

"Lisanna." Evergreen started and said female looked up at her, "Are you feeling alright? Or is it something else?"

Lisanna looked at her confused, "What do you mean?"

"Hmm I might be wrong then. Nevermind." Evergreen waved it off and Lisanna was still looking at her confused.

Lucy screamed and everyone whipped their heads towards her, "BICKSLOW WATCH YOUR HANDS!"

Bickslow had grabbed Lucy's breasts and before Laxus could shock him Lucy kicked him right in the balls. Her kick was so strong that he hit the ceiling and he smacked on the ground, knocked out. Laxus laughed and Evergreen shook her head sighing. Freed looked at him in disappointment and Lisanna kicked him in the head in a round about of anger.

"Nevermind I'm going." Lisanna said after she finished kicking Bickslow in the head.

Lucy looked at her curiously, "Oh okay."

Thunder God Tribe said their good-bye's while Laxus dragged Bickslow out and his head was hitting corners. Lisanna realized they were alone and blushed but she quickly calmed herself down.

"Lisanna you can stay if you want." Lucy said as she picked up pillows that fell from the couch.

"R-really?" Lisanna asked.

Lucy smiled, "Yeah I wouldn't mind the company."

"You don't have an extra room do you?" Lisanna asked looking around.

"No but you can sleep on my bed and I'll sleep on the couch." Lucy suggested.

"Oh no! I can't do that to you! How about-" Lisanna blushed and gulped, "We share the bed."

A small blush appeared on Lucy's face, "Well I guess it wouldn't hurt."

Lisanna did a victory dance in her head. Lisanna followed Lucy's directions to her room since Lucy was still fixing her couch. This was the first time she was in Lucy's apartment so this was new to her. The bed had a pink cover and a white sheet with a pillow to match. It looked big enough for the both of them, after all Natsu and Happy even Erza would sneak in there and sleep with Lucy. Lisanna was sure to fit with Lucy. Dodging the small table in the middle of the room and going to the bed, Lisanna realized she had nothing to change into.

She heard the door open and Lucy came in, "Ah Lucy...."

Lucy looked up at Lisanna, "Yes?"

"U-um I have nothing to change into."

"That's fine I'll get Virgo to get you a nightgown." Lucy said and Lisanna was secretly disappointed. So much for wearing Lucy's clothes.

After Virgo was called and she looked Lisanna up and down, somehow getting her measurements with just looking, the pink haired maid left to get her clothes. Lucy grabbed her own sleep wear and headed to the bathroom to change. Virgo returned after Lucy entered the bathroom.

"Here is a nightgown for you." Virgo said without any emotion.

"Thank you Virgo." Lisanna replied as she took the clothes.

Virgo left in a cloud of stars and Lisanna started getting undressed thinking that Lucy was going to take a bit. She just pulled the nightgown on her body when Lucy exited the bathroom. Lucy wasn't looking her way so Lisanna quickly pulled the gown down. It was a nice silver nightgown that reached to Lisanna's knees. Lucy had a large shirt on that said "Sleeping Queen" and pink shorts that were covered by the shirt. Lucy climbed into bed and Lisanna followed behind. Before she fell asleep, Lisanna prayed to Mavis that she won't wake up all over Lucy again.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sunlight poured through the window and into Lucy's eye lids. Lucy shifted away from the light and into something soft. Confused on what the soft thing was, Lucy cracked open her eyes. Surprised at what she saw she backed away and knocked into the window with a loud thud. Lisanna groaned at the sound and opened her eyes to see Lucy pressed against the window, blushing.

"Lucy? W-what's wrong?" Lisanna rubbed at her eyes and yawned making Lucy blush more at the cute sight.

"N-Nothing!" Lucy stuttered and Lisanna wasn't fully awake yet to notice she was lying.

"Oh okay." Lisanna yawned again, "I'm going to the bathroom. Do you have a spare toothbrush?"

"Y-Yeah top drawer to the left."

"Thanks."

What caused Lucy to panic like she did was that she had a face full of Lisanna's breasts. When she had turned, she basically face planted into Lisanna's chest and when she opened her eyes that's all Lucy saw. Lisanna was thankfully still asleep when that happened until Lucy slammed into the window. Even then Lisanna was half awake to notice something was wrong. When Lisanna closed the bathroom door, Lucy smacked her cheeks to calm herself down. Lisanna, who was more awake, exited the bathroom after a few short minutes and Lucy went in to do her daily routine. Lisanna went down to the living room and sat at the table. Lucy came down and smiled at the white hair Take-Over mage.

"Anything you would like?" Lucy asked.

"Some bacon and eggs will do fine." Lisanna replied.

Lucy nodded and got the ingredients from the fridge. As Lucy cooked Lisanna watched her. Lisanna started blushing when she thought of Lucy doing this for her lover, which in this scenario would be Lisanna. Lisanna calmed herself down when Lucy served the plates with a slice of heated toast. After finishing breakfast, which Lisanna complimented a lot to an embarrassed Lucy, the two girls headed to the guild. When the opened the doors a table flew straight for Lisanna. The white haired girl quickly ducked and Lucy went to punish the person who threw it, which was unlucky for Natsu. Lisanna sat down at the bar watching Lucy throw Natsu around the guild.