The Mistake

Surprise, surprise! I am writing again! What a shocker! Anyways I decided to try and start writing only this story for a bit. I'll get to the other one but I want to ease myself into things first. People are probably ignoring this so I'm gonna start the story.

Lucy wiped her tears and stood up, nodding at what Evergreen said. Lucy quickly started making up a plan with Freed. They had to get Lucy and Gemini close enough to where they could copy two of the dark guild members. Once the two sneaked in they would find the children and tell the rest of the group. The others will fight the members and Lucy will protect the kids, Hera is going to join her by going into the Celestial World then arrive by Lucy's side when she finds the children. Natsu tried to oppose this idea but Laxus was firm. They were a bit confused on where the note was leading so Lucy called Crucis to find the location which he was successful in doing so. Once they arrived they started on the plan.

Lucy summoned Gemini and they managed to capture two men. As soon as Gemini transformed into one, their eyes widened and they tried to stop Lucy from transforming into the other one. It was too late, Lucy saw everything they did to the past villages.

"HERA!!! GET HERE NOW!!!" Gemini yelled as Lucy started hyperventilating.

Hera rushed over along with the rest of the group, "What happened?!" Natsu asked seeing Lucy react that way.

"It's their memories! They did horrible things to children and women! Just like with what happened to Lucy but worse!" Gemini said.

Natsu eyes went dark and his body sparked with flames, "Wait what do you mean?!" Lisanna asked as she tried to hold Lucy but her skin burned.

Seeing Lisanna's reaction to Lucy's skin, Hera started mumbling the incantation but Lucy was too far in to be calmed down. Hera pushed everyone back as Lucy started transforming. The bright lights blinded everyone and when they could see again, they were shocked at Lucy's appearance.

(She looks like this except with gold eyes)

Hera tried to grab her but was frozen when Lucy's golden eyes locked into her eyes. Hera and Gemini quickly bowed and stayed put in their positions.

"Celestial Warrior, it is I, Hera your trainer." Hera spook her voice quivering.

Lucy paid her no mind and launched into the middle of the campsite of the dark guild. The group shouted for her but she didn't even hear them. Lucy glanced at Gemini and without speaking, Gemini nodded and rushed off dragging Hera with them. The stars and planets formed around Lucy and they crashed into every dark guild member. Lucy destroyed everything on the site and the members were quickly taken out.

"She looks so elegant. Almost as if she is dancing while destroying everything." Lisanna said her mouth agape.

"If you want to live humans, I suggest you leave the area." Lucy spook coldly and it barely even sounded like her.