The Tears of Family

Gajeel and Natsu destroyed so many walls to finally get into the main building. Everyone started yelling out for the blonde haired mage.

"It's pointing down here! She's right below us!" Laxus shouted as a blue arrow showed straight downwards.

"Well break us through then!" Lisanna shouted as the guild yelled their agreements.

Wendy dropped to the floor and pressed her ear against the wood. She held up a finger to tell everyone to stop moving.

"ONEE-SAN CAN YOU HEAR ME?!" Wendy shouted when she heard there voices talking and one she recognized as her older sister.

A faint, "W-Wendy?! Y-yeah I c-can hear you!" came from below.

"MOVE OUT OF THE WAY LUCY THEY'RE GOING TO BREAK THE FLOOR!" Wendy shouted to the ground and she heard curses before moving away from the ground and nodded at the men of Fairy Tail.

The rest of Fairy Tail stood back as Natsu, Gajeel, and Laxus let out a Dragon Slayer roar break the ground. Everyone fell below and they immediately called for Lucy.

"She's over here! She's going to pass out! We can't touch her, she commanded us not to!" Vexana shouted and everyone rushed over to where the three were at.

"OH MY MAVIS LUCY!!" Wendy shouted as her and Gray rushed to her side.

Wendy gave Gray commands to cool her body down with his Ice Magic as she healed as much as she could. Everyone fought to get a look or try and take care of Lucy, but Makarov held them back with tears falling down his cheeks from Lucy's condition.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED VEXANA?!" Hera shouted at the scared Crystal Key.

Zilong glared at Hera, "It's not her fault! She used Celestial Magic to cure me and this place punished her. She gave us commands to not touch her and our bodies obeyed!"

"WHO ARE YOU?!" Hera shouted back.

"Hera! Screaming and blaming people isn't going to help the situation!" Levy McGarden yelled at her as she started sobbing.

Hera shut her mouth and glared at the ground. Wendy exhausted her magic and MiraJane carried the asleep mage with Carla on her stomach. Gray still had his magic activated because he was carrying Lucy.

"LET ME SEE HER GRAY!" Natsu shouted but Laxus kicked him into a wall.

"No you idiot! Her body is burning on the inside! Wendy healed as much as she could but she's still burning so I need to continue cooling her body down!" Gray shouted and glared at the mage, "Use your brain nitwit! You're body is too hot and I'm the only Ice Mage here currently!"

"The sooner we get her out of this place the better! We're underground so we need to go back up!" Zilong said as everyone rushed to find stairs and find where they broke through the walls.

"Tsk tsk. I didn't expect anyone to find you Zilong. It's been centuries since anyone even cared to think about little old Zilong." A voice said behind the group.

Zilong was quick to push Vexana and Gray to the back so the person speaking couldn't see them, "Well you were odviously wrong!"

"It seems I hadn't calculated for this. I see you have some very important 'friends' that I would like you to hand over." The person said as they came around the corner.

It was a female who had black mist surrounding her but her features were still clear to the eye. She had bloody red hair that was in the form of a pixie cut and jet black eyes that looked like black holes. Her mouth was forever etched into a crazed wide grin. Her skin was flicking between red and black. She had two forms of red tentacles coming from the back of her neck that were forming into hands then daggers.

"I have no idea what 'friends' you are talking about!" Zilong shouted his arms pushing the group back towards the stairs.

"Oh Zilong dear, don't play me as a fool! HehehehheeHEHEHEEHEHE I'VE BEEN WANTING MORE SUBJECTS!" In a flash she was heading for the group the tentacles boosting her speed.

Erza's quick reflects saved Zilong from being pierced as she transformed into one of her fastest armors, Black Wing. Erza struggled but she pushed the crazed women back.

"I didn't expect someone to be able to react~! How interesting!" The woman began laughing like Maniac sending chills down everyone's spine.

"Go! I'll hold her back!" Erza shouted.

"Erza you can't be serious!" Levy shouted.

"Lucy is our first priority! You must get her out of here NOW!" She shouted.

"My my, I want to join in the fun old rival." MiraJane said switching to Satan Soul.

Erza grinned, "Let's have at it then!"

"HOW AMUSING! LETS HAVE AT IT LITTLE GIRLIES!" The woman launched at the two and the two strongest women of Fairy Tail meet her head on.

The rest of the search group ran up the stairs. The Crystal Key Warrior looked back at the fight, a hidden worry etched in his eyes. His fellow Crystal Key grabbed his hand and the two rushed to the rest of the group.

Who is this mysterious woman?! Erza and MiraJane face her head on as the rest find the way through the maze to save Lucy in time. What happened to Zilong while he was in that place??? FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPPY!!