Lucy's Feelings

As always I do not own Fairy Tail! All rights go to Hiro Mashima!

Lucy looked at confused at seeing almost everyone leave so quickly. She still didn't now what happened in her room for such malevolent aura's to leak out. She could see the waves from her kitchen!

A arm draped across her shoulders, "Don't worry so much Blondie. They can visit another time." Laxus said ruffling Lucy's hair.

Gray patted her arm, "Yeah you'll have another chance."

"That's not what I'm worried about." Lucy said looking back at everyone.

"I'm not naive like her. I know what was going on in there. Be lucky I don't tell her." Hera muttered knowing the Dragon Slayer's could hear her.

"Bunny Girl, what you making?" Gajeel asked as he chewed on one of her spoons.

"GAJEEL STOP EATING MY SILVERWARE!!" Lucy cried out as she rushed to him and pulled out the spoon from his mouth.

"Bunny I was enjoying that!" Gajeel gruffly said reaching for the spoon.

Lucy looked at the spoon and sighed seeing bite marks in it, "Nevermind you can have it." Gajeel grinned amd took the spoon from her and began chewing it again.

Wendy and Laxus sighed in relief as Gajeel and Lucy continued to argue when Gajeel would try and take more. Gajeel was distracting Lucy away from the topic of what they were discussing in her room. Lucy ended up calling Virgo to get Gajeel celestial iron which he digged into. Gray looked at the three Dragon Slayers supicious. Panther Lily and Carla had their suspicions too but their Dragon Slayers' gave them a look that they would explain later. Hera was scrowling but smiled when Lucy would join her into the conversation.

"Onee-Chan can we stay here for the night?" Wendy asked holding Carla.

"Of course Wendy! Hera are you going to stay or head to the Celestial World?" Lucy asked.

"I'm actually going to head there now. I have things to discuss with The Celestial King. I might be there for a while but I will be here when we need to start your training." Hera informed her.

"Oh alright." Lucy said a little disappointed, "Make sure to visit when you can!" Hera smiled and nodded disappearing into lights.

Lucy started cooking a large feast seeing as two big Dragon Slayers were staying for dinner along with herself, Gray, Wendy, Carla, and Panther Lily. Gray snuck off to her room to read her novel and the Dragon Slayer's were watching Lucy to make sure she doesn't burn herself. The exceeds traveled to her bookcase to read one of her books. The apartment was silent with the occasional flips of the pages and Lucy's humming.

"Dinner's done!" Lucy cheered happily and everyone rushed to her dining table.

Lucy luckily had extra chairs and her table was large enough, so everyone fit. Wendy, Carla, and Panther Lily were commenting on Lucy's cooking which made her smile. Gajeel and Laxus were quickly eating stuffing their faces. Lucy had made a large bowl of salad, a turkey she was saving for a holiday but decided to use it, a lot of Mac and Cheese, and several baked potatoes. Not a single piece of meat was left on the turkey, except for the fact, and everything else was gone too.

"Ah Laxus, Gajeel, Panther Lily, Gray I didn't ask of you guys wanted to stay." Lucy said and she sweat dropped looking around, "I'll make some room and I have air mattresses."

"Really Lucy? Your letting us stay?" Gray asked, "You never let Team Natsu stay."

Lucy had a tick mark on her and growled, "That's because you all barge in and stay anyways. Though this time I don't want to be alone."

Wendy tilted her head a worried look on her face, "Why's that Onee-Chan?"

Lucy had a sad smile on her face, "Honestly? I'm scared."

That grabbed everyone's attention, "Why are you scared Lucy?" Laxus asked in a serious tone.

"I'm glad to have gave Yukino's magic back but I gained something in return. I'm the Celestial Warrior now. I am now forced to the Celestial World for eternity. I will have to watch my family die when I can't." Lucy had tears in her eyes and she covered her face.

Everyone stood up from their chairs as Lucy began to sob. Panther Lily and Carla transformed into their other forms and hugged her. The guys and Wendy surrounded her and hugged her too.

"I-I always imagined growing my own mini family w-with Fairy Tail and now that's gone! I'm half spirit and I can't have my own family! W-When I die I'll go to The Celestial World and never get to return unless a Celestial Wizard gives up their magic to summon me! I w-wanted a lover and to stay with Fairy Tail and that's gone too!" Lucy cried harder and everyone tightened their arms around her.

No one knew what to say and how to reassure her. They were at a lost for words. Wendy and Carla cried with her and the guys had tears in their eyes. Sure the Celestial Warrior was an amazing and powerful title but it took away what it's like to be a human. To love and have a family was now only a dream to Lucy Heartfillia. Hera, Lucy's spirits along with Yukino's, and The Celestial King watched sadly from The Celestial World.

"Is there anything we can do King?" Loke asked sadly tears leaking out of his eyes.

"I'm afraid not Leo. We can only wait till it's time and shower her with love and care." The King said.

"Someone like Lucy shouldn't have been given this curse." Aquarius spit out with venom.

"We should've stopped it." Capricorn said bitterly.

"We did what we could, friends. It's up to Lucy now to bounce back from this. Enjoy her life before she's forced here." The King said looking away from the Earthland.

Hera's fists were clenched and she marched away. Loke punched a celestial structure and sunk to the floor. Gemi and Mini held each other tears flowing from their beady eyes. Scorpio and Aquarius hugged trying to comfort each other through their love. Aries held Plue as they cried out their hearts. Horologuim was silently crying with Lyra who was sobbing. Yukino's spirits did what they could to be there for their friends. After all, their kind master allowed them to return to theirs.

Lucy had cried herself to sleep in the chair and in everyone's arms. Wendy and Gray got Lucy's air mattresses and the extra sets of blankets and pillows. They pushed the air mattresses together and managed to keep them from seperating. They set Lucy in the middle and everyone took their own spots. Wendy was right beside Lucy to her right with Carla and Panther Lily to Wendy's right. Gray was to Lucy's left with Laxus and Gajeel to his left. Gray and Wendy held Lucy and everyone quickly fell asleep.

Sad chapter I know. Things come at a price especially a title like The Celestial Warrior.