Yukino's Magic

"Lucy-Sama!" A voice shouted and Lucy turned around smiling brightly at her white haired Sabertooth friend.

"Yukino!" Lucy twirled off her seat besides Laxus and Freed and hugged her friend.

"Hey Blondie!" A arm draped around Lucy's shoulders after the two friends let go.

"You're blond too, idiot!" Lucy yelled a tick mark on her head then screeched when she realized where Sting's hand was.

"That is Laxus-Sama's nickname for Lucy-Sama!" Freed protested, "And don't touch Lucy-Sama in that way!"

"Yes Sting I suggest you remove your hand." Laxus darkly said and Sting paled.

Before Freed or Laxus could remove Sting, a blur of pink and dark blue charged at Sting and he went flying off. The pink and dark blue then proceeded to beat the snot out of Sting which Laxus gladly joined in on.

"WAIT IT WAS AN ACCIDENT, I SWEAR! LUCY CALL THEM OFF!" Sting screamed and Lucy sighed.

"Natsu, Gray, Onii-San! Get off him! He said it was an accident!" Lucy called and the three reluctantly got off of him.

What had happened was that Sting had his hand resting on Lucy's right breast. Which what caused Lucy to scream

Yukino rushed to Sting and picked him up, "Are you okay Sting-Sama?"

Sting groaned, "I'll live."

"That's what you get for being inconsiderate." Rouge said with no emotion.

"Anyways what are you guys doing here?" Lisanna asked as MiraJane gave her a break to see the commotion.

"Ah I'm here to give Lucy-Sama my keys!" Yukino said as she helped Sting up as he whined when Rouge didn't move to help.

"Yukino I won't take them!" Lucy said shaking her head rapidly.

Yukino, Sting, and even Rouge had a crestfallen expression, "Actually Lucy-Sama.... My celestial magic.... It got stolen."

"WHAT?!" Lucy screamed and a dark aura appeared around her and all of Fairy Tail knew to step back, "Where is this person?! I will force them to give your magic back!"

Sting flinched and stepped away, not wanting to be in the line of fire of Lucy's anger. Even Rouge backed up. Yukino paled as she tried to explain herself.

"W-Well, it can't be reversed Lucy-Sama." Yukino said sadly.

"I refuse to believe that! Open gate of the Maiden: Virgo!" Lucy shouted and Virgo appeared by her side.

Yukino looked at her confused, "Lucy-Sama what are you doing?"

"I'm having a talk with Mustache Man! There's got to be a way to return your Celestial magic!" Lucy turned to Virgo, "Virgo will you please ask The Celestial King to have a talk with me and Yukino? If he says yes then will you give us some Celestial clothes so we can enter?"

"Of course Hime." Virgo said as she disappeared.

"Lucy-Sama! You don't have to do this, I'm learning a new magic!" Yukino grabbed Lucy's arm.

"Then you can use it when you get your Celestial magic back! You love your Spirits and your Spirits love you! Our Spirits are like family to us and I know how it feels to lose one." Lucy said solemnly as Virgo returned.

"Lucy what do you-?" Lisanna started to ask but Virgo interrupted her.

"Hime, The Celestial King has allowed a meeting with you two. He is aware of Yukino's situation and would like to discuss it." Virgo said as she handed Lucy and Yukino their clothes.

Lucy nodded and quickly grabbed Yukino, rushing to the guild's restroom. They quickly came back out with Lucy, who had a determined look on her face, dragging a protesting Yukino. Lucy had a blouse that was light blue with yellow strips around her midsection. Lucy's skirt was diagonally cut from the right to the left starting at her right knee almost to her foot and a beautiful gold. Around her skirt was her faithful key belt. Yukino had on a light blue dress with gold stars thrown on with different sizes. Her dress had gold sleeves and at the end of her sleeves they were designed like frills.

"W-Wait let us come along! We want to help Yukino!" Sting said a distraught look on his face.

Rouge nodded determined and Virgo shook her head, "I'm afraid not. The Celestial King only permitted the two girls."

"How about Team Natsu? We've been there before!" Natsu said as he looked towards the determined Lucy and Lisanna felt that jealousy again.

"No this is between Celestial Wizards and their contracts. If what I'm thinking the King is going to do, then only another Celestial Wizard can help." Virgo said.

"What else can help?!" Gray asked.

"Celestial Magic is another world magic and deals with light. Maybe if we had another world magic and light magic it would make a difference." Virgo explained and when Sting opened his mouth Virgo shook her head, "Dragon Slayer magic is counted as Earthland magic."

"What about Demon magic?" MiraJane asked.

"It does count as another world magic but it will conflict with the light magic." Lucy said, "Thank you though MiraJane."

Natsu and Lisanna ran up to Lucy when Virgo grabbed both of the girls shoulders, "Lucy be careful." Lisanna said worriedly.

"Don't do anything stupid that would affect you Luce." Natsu said.

Sting ran up to Yukino, "Be careful up there Yuki."

"I will, thank you Sting-Sama." Yukino said softly.

Master Makarov was quiet the whole time while the guild discussed with the Celestial Wizard and Spirit and finally he spoke, "Be careful you two. I know Lucy would do anything to help a comrade but don't let her go overboard." Yukino and Virgo nodded.

The two girls disappeared in a sparkle of lights with Virgo. Lisanna covered her face and MiraJane hugged her from the back.

"Lucy will be alright. We have to have faith in her like she's always had faith in us." Makarov said patting Lisanna's leg. 

"Master Makarov." Sting spoke up in a serious tone, "We would like to stay here until the two return. Is that allowed?"

"I will accept that." Makarov said as he nodded his head.

"You might want to find a place to stay. The Celestial World has a different time frame then Earthland. One day in the Celestial World equals three months on Earthland." Erza informed Sting and Rouge. 

"What about the mission we were going to take tomorrow?" Evergreen asked as she looked away from the spot the three were at.

"Lucy would want us to continue the mission. She wouldn't want to be the reason we had to cancel on someone who needed help." Lisanna said removing her hands a determined look on her face.

Laxus nodded, "If my Imotō comes back, Erza would you call me on my lacrima?"

"You can count on it." Erza said solemnly.

Natsu gritted his teeth and then sighed, "Lucy wouldn't want us to be worried like this."

"Either would Yukino." Sting said and Rouge nodded.

MiraJane grabbed a music lacrima and turned it on. It's started playing "We Are Family" and some people visibly brightened up a little. They started singing along and even Gajeel and Laxus were smiling and mouthing the lyrics.

Sting tugged on a singing Natsu's vest, "Why did everyone start singing?"

Natsu grinned, "When ever we were going through a hard time Luce would start playing music and get everyone to sing along. It's become part of Fairy Tail to cheer up with a song."

Sting grinned and started singing along adding Sabertooth when he could and Rouge smiled softly.