Prank War!

Hiro Mashima owns Fairy Tail, as always.

After Lucy was finished beating on Natsu for almost hitting Lisanna with a table, she sat at the bar beside Lisanna.

"Thanks Lucy. You didn't have to do that though." Lisanna said as MiraJane came up to the two.

Lucy smiled, "I would do it for anyone, besides Natsu needs to learn to be more careful. I keep telling him that."

Lisanna giggled as Lucy sighed, "Hi you two! Would you like something?"

"A blueberry milkshake for me." Lisanna requested.

"Strawberry milkshake please." Lucy said.

MiraJane came back with their drinks and smiled at Lisanna, "Where were you most of yesterday and last night?"

"Oh I was at Lucy's." Lisanna replied taking a sip.

MiraJane's smile turned soft, "That's good. I was glad you two decided to go on a mission together because the both of you barely talked to each other."

Lucy sweat dropped, "Everyone, except you and Team Natsu along with Levy and Gajeel, rarely get to talk to me. So I'm going to try to hang out with others besides the people I usually talk to."

"Like Laxus and Thunder God Tribe." Lisanna piped in.

"Oh really? How did that go?" MiraJane questioned and the girls continued to talk.

Another person joined them at the bar, "Hey girls!" The person hiccuped.

"Hi Cana!" Lucy said cheerfully and the other two greeted her.

"What are you all talking about?" Questioned another person as her armor rustled when they say down.

"Nothing much Erza. Just how Lucy is trying to talk to other people in the guild and how that's going." MiraJane said as she wiped down a glass.

Erza nodded in understanding, "So that's why you haven't been with us as lately."

"Yeah. I hope your not mad Erza." Lucy said paling at the idea of Erza being angry at her.

"No it is quite alright, Lucy. Spending time with other guild mates is good. Maybe the latest members should try and talk with other people their not used to hanging out with." Erza said as she thought on it.

"Maybe everyone should since everyone got used to sticking to certain people." MiraJane said smiling and Erza nodded as she got up and went to Master's office.

The four of them looked at Erza's leaving figure confused, "What is she *hic* going to Master for?" Cana asked.

Lucy shrugged, "I'm not sure honestly."

Laxus walked up to them and sat at the the bar. Cana, MiraJane, and Lisanna were surprised he came. Lucy was the only one who greeted him with a friendly punch on the shoulder.

"Watch it Blondie before I punch you back." Laxus chuckled, "MiraJane a beer."

MiraJane left and Lucy looked at him, "You're blond too!"

"I'm aware of that." Laxus replied and he looked at her with an eyebrow raised.

"So don't call me Blondie if your blond too!" Lucy said gesturing toward their hair.

Laxus just chuckled and ruffled her hair while Lucy tired to move his hands away. MiraJane came back with Laxus's beer and she chuckled at Lucy who was trying to fix her hair.

"My my did something happen while I was gone?" MiraJane smiled a mischievous smile.

Everyone but Lucy caught on to her smile and before they could respond Lucy pouted and said, "Yeah just Laxus being a jerk!"

Cana gaped at Lucy, "Was not Blondie. You called it upon yourself."

"There it is again! Stop calling me Blondie, Sparky!"

Everyone at the bar looked at her surprised, "Sparky?" They questioned together.

"Yeah if he insists on calling me Blondie then I'm going to call him Sparky!" Lucy said sticking her tongue out at Laxus.

Everyone in the guild looked at the bar surprised as Laxus boomed with laughter, "Alright it's on Blondie!"

Lucy smirked, "You're going to regret those words Sparky!"

"Oh yeah? So is this war?" Laxus teased.

"You're on!" Lucy shouted.

"Uh what is exactly happening?" Lisanna asked and the two blonds turned to her with a look in their eyes that scared everyone.

"Prank war." They said together in a creepy manner that made everyone shiver.

Laxus ran to the top floor and Lucy rushed out the guild. The whole guild was silent and Natsu was shocked. Gray was actually scared for Laxus.

"Laxus just signed his will starting a prank war with Lucy." Gray shook his head.

Happy actually had tears in his eyes, "Can we move to the next continent?"

Lisanna chuckled nervously, "She can't be that bad, right?"

"With Lucy's strategic thinking and her genius brain, she can do about anything with pranks." Gray stressed.

"Oh my." Was all MiraJane said as it finally clicked.

Makarov came down the stairs confused because the guild was silent. He looked concerned when he saw the horror on Happy, Erza, Natsu, MiraJane, Gray, and even Wendy's faces.

"What's going on my children?" Makarov asked the concern clear in his voice.

"Laxus started a Prank War with Lucy." Erza said shivering.

Makarov paled and when Laxus came back with his arms full of supplies, Makarov jumped on him sobbing.

Laxus was stunned, "Geez old man what's wrong?"

"W-WE NEED TO LEAVE FIORE! LUCY HAS NO BOUNDS!" Makarov sobbed out.

Laxus raised an eyebrow, "You haven't even seen me prank her yet."

"Oh yeah? You haven't even seen me yet." A voice darkly chuckled and everyone look behind Laxus surprised.

Laxus whirled around shocked and Makarov, who was still on Laxus, started crying harder when he saw what she had. It was a mini cannon and Lucy was standing behind it ready to pull the string. She nodded when suddenly Makarov was taken away from Laxus by Virgo and Lucy yanked the string. It shot out buckets full of glitter that the strength pushed him and it got all over Laxus, head to toe. Lucy laughed hard seeing the different colors on Laxus and he was sparkling. Some members of the guild couldn't hold their laughter in. Laxus cheeks were a very light pink and he glared at everyone laughing. Laxus got up and went to grab Lucy but suddenly she turned into Gemini who flew away from his reach.

"LUUUUCCCYYY!!" Laxus roared.

"And it has started." Erza sighed.

Hello everyone I hope you enjoyed my chapter! I know there isn't much LuLi in this chapter (well there's a little in the beginning) but Lucy and Laxus starting a Prank War is important to Laxus's character. Do not worry Lucy and Laxus will be like siblings. Chow Chow Fairun Roseabell out!