My Girlfriend Is Bad At Fortnite

thank you @asdfghjklmnvv for the idea! i did modify it a little though!

"Hey so, guess what." I look up from my phone to see Jaren standing in front of me.

"What's up?" He smiles.

"Sooooo I know you really don't like Fortnite but.." And here I goes. Jaren knows I really don't enjoy Fortnite because it's not my style of game, even though I do play Call of Duty and games like that. I just, don't find it appealing. Even if Jaren spends too much money on it. "Hey! You're making a face! Stop! You don't even know what I was going to ask!" I sigh and cross my arms.

"Ok. What's up."

"Okay. So I've been getting non-stop comments to get you to play Fortnite with me, but I though instead I teach you. Like you sit beside me or in my chair and I can teach you." I groan. "Please (Y/N)!" I rub my temple.

"If I do this, you better do something you don't like that I do. It's only fair." He nods and smiles.

"Awesome! Let's go do it right now!" I nod. He grabs my hand and pulls me up off the couch into his recording room. "I know you're not excited but people have wanted to see this." He sits down in his recording chair and sets loads the game up.

"Can I sit on your lap instead?" He laughs and pats his lap. I sit down and smile. "I've gotta intro the video and stuff, so imma do that, and then we're good to go." I nod, put my legs over his and wrap my arms around his neck. He sets all his recording stuff on and then introduces the video. He explains what's going on and then has me talk.

"Let's get into this (Y/N). Let's see how bad you are."

"Oh fuck you Smit!" I don't use his real name, because I know nobody else does in their videos.

"Come on, you know you're going to be so bad." I laugh.

"I guess we'll see!"

***

"I actually can't believe you made it this far." I laugh. Jaren put me in solos, and I'm actually doing pretty well. I mean, I haven't seen anyone but according to Jaren, I have good weapons.

"Did you not think I would make it this far?" He laughs.

"Honestly, no. I mean, did you see yourself build?" I gasp and pretend to be hurt. "You couldn't even figure out how to build stairs." I laugh.

"Okay fucker how do you do the salt thing you showed me while in the lobby." He laughs and explains how to do it. I go through his emotes and choose the salt. "That is to you, you asshole."

"You're gonna die if you don't pay attention."

"Nah. I'm too good." Jaren rolls his eyes.

"Yep. Sure. There totally isn't someone behind that tree." I make my way to the tree he was talking about, not seeing anyone.

"You're mean." He laughs and kisses my cheek. We kept talking and I keep making my way to the circle. Soon, we notice there are 4 people left and the circle is small.

"Okay so what's your game plan (Y/N)." I build a box around me and place traps.

"I'm going to be a pussy and hide." He laughs and shakes his head.

"Oh come on! Go out and fight." I make the character shake it's head. "Go out and fight and I'll pay for some of your new games when they come out." I instantly start breaking a wall. As soon as I break it, someone jumps down from the top of my box and attempts to shoot me. I let out a startled sound and spin around. Jaren tells me to build a staircase and walls around it. I do that and pull out my shotgun.

"Where the fuck did he go?" I say. As soon as I do, I get shot from behind me. I spin around and see him building up. I chase him and shoot him. He falls off the edge of his tall staircase to his death.

"(Y/N)! You got a kill!" I do the only emote I know how to do, the salt one, and laugh. "Don't celebrate too early." Jaren warns me.

"Nah. I'll be fi-" I can't even finish my sentence because out of nowhere, I get sniped. "You're fucking kidding me." Jaren laughs and claps his hands.

"I told you!" I groan and get up.

"I'm over it goodbye nope never again fuck you." Jaren laughs even harder as I sit on the beanbag in his recording room. Jaren closes the video and stops the recording.

"Okay that was fucking priceless." He starts laughing again.

"Whatever man." Jaren gets up and walks over to me. He crouches so he's at my level.

"Hey, why don't we go get some dinner, okay? I'll edit it when we get back." He kisses my temple and stands up. He holds his hand out for me to take. I smile and take it, standing up next to him.

"I don't hate the game as much as I'd think I would." He smiles.

"See! I told you!" I playfully shove him and walk into our living room. I slip my shoes on and wait for him.

"What sounds good?" He joins me, and we make our way out the door.

***

Jaren is in his office while I sit on the couch, watching Netflix. The episode just ended, but as I go to click on the next one, I hear my phone ding. I pause the intro of my show and pick my phone up. It's a Youtube notification for Jaren's channel. I smile, but then I see the title.

"My Girlfriend Is Bad At Fortnite"

"Fuck you Jaren!" I yell throughout our house. I hear him laughs as I put my phone back down.

"Love you too beautiful!"

***

this is so bad im so sorry I butchered your idea. i'm so tired and worn out fucking kill me.
ideas? comment them!
- bryleigh