A New Years Kiss Leads To Unexpected Things

New Years Eve. Just an excuse to go out, get drunk, and get a sloppy kiss from some random guy you've been talking to for ten minutes. Me, I've never really been out for New Years, let alone had a kiss for it. Sure, I've had boyfriends around New Years but around when the ball drops, they'd have their lips on someone else. After going out by myself for the third year in a row last year, I swore to not go out again. But, here I am, scavenging my suitcase so I can actually look decent for tonight. Tyler, or more known as Wildcat on the internet, sent me a plane ticket a week ago with a piece of paper that had "Get ready to fly down here tomorrow assface" written on it. He sent this to a lot of other people, but with a different nickname of course. He has one for everyone. So, here I am at Tyler and Kelly's house, celebrating New Years Eve. I finally decide on a flowing black shirt designed with roses on it, and bell sleeves. My jeans are high waisted dark blue with no rips. I put both things on and look in the mirror when I hear a knock on my bedroom door.

"Are you ready assface?" I hear Tyler say. I grab my phone off my bed and open the door.

"Ready as ever loser." We both laugh, and make our way to the living room.

"Hey," Tyler starts, putting his hand gently on my back, "I know you aren't a huge fan of these parties anymore, but I promise you I'm going to help make this one of your favorite nights ever." He gives me a big smile. I smile back, knowing that he cares for me as a little sister.

"Thank you Tyler. But if I disappear around the time the ball drops, I'll probably be up in my room." Tyler's smile turns into a frown.

"I invited someone that I think might be your New Years Kiss." As soon as I open my mouth to protest, the guys walk in with different alcoholic drinks.

"We brought the good stuff!" Scotty yells, holding up a bottle of Fireball. All the guys laugh as Tyler leads them to the kitchen.

"Is that (Y/N)? Oh my god my girlfriend is here!" I hear a familiar voice say. I laugh, knowing it's Sami. "I haven't seen you in forever I miss you so much." She says as she engulfs me in a tight hug. I hug her back, just as tight.

"I've missed you too." I say, smiling. Sami opens her mouth to say something, but Tyler yells to get our attention.

"Before I say this, can you show Jaren where the bathroom is (Y/N)? And then grab my phone from my office?" I shrug and look at Jaren. I see him making his way through the kitchen.

"Long time no see (Y/N)." Jaren says as we make our way upstairs.

"If thag isn't true enough. How long has it been? Two years?" I open the door to Tyler's office.

"Three actually." Jaren says.

"Damn. Really?" I pause. Has it really been three years? "Well anyways, there is a bathroom." I point to a door in the office. Jaren nods and heads in. I scan Tyler's desk, not seeing his phone. I lift up a piece of paper and see a few things written down. I wasn't going to read it, but I say my name on there. If it has to do with me, I can read it, right? I look towards the bathroom door, making sure it was closed. I skim through it, not really reading who was bringing what. I guess this was just a list of what everyone was bringing? I sigh and get ready to put it down when I see something written very small at the corner of the paper.

"(Y/N) has never had a good New Years Kiss. So, this year I'm going to change that by having-"

"What's that?" I jump and spin around. I throw the paper behind me.

"Fuck Jaren! You scared the crap out of me!" I say, putting my hand over my heart. Jaren laughs and hands me Tyler's phone.

"It was in the bathroom. Are you going to answer my question?" I take Tyler's phone from him.