Kept Quiet Until Now

this is literally the worst thing because i have writers block and this was all mushed together ok have fun reading
xoxo

***

I smile as Jaren pulls me close to him. Right now, we're laying in my hotel room bed, watching a random movie playing on the tv.

"You're cute." Jaren says as he kisses my forehead. 

"You tell me that all the time." I say. Jaren smiles and looks at me.

"I wish I could show you off to everyone." I frown, pulling myself away from Jaren. "I just made it public about my previous relationship ending. I don't want you to get threats and stuff." Jaren says, zoning off at the end of the sentence.

"Jaren, you made it public two months ago. We've only been dating for one." I sit up, looking down at Jaren. He replies with a sigh, then sits up.

"How about this (Y/N)." He takes my hands in his. "Tomorrow, when we are walking around Pax, meeting fans and such, we don't just act like we're friends. We can hold hands, small stuff like that to hint that we are dating." I look down at your hands and sigh. Jaren has never really been public with his life, but he keeps having a fight with himself about going public about our relationship. He keeps telling me I deserve to be shown off and not hidden away. I think the one thing that really bothers him, is how his fans will react. He knows for a fact that at least a few people will treat me like trash. It happened to a few people Jaren knows and I think that is whats scary to him. Sure some people may get used to it overtime or come to like me, but there will always be that group that truly hates me. I look up to Jaren and smile.

"Can I wear the one black shirt with the pink and white flowers? the one picture you posted on instagram with your slippers?" He laughs and rolls his eyes.

"Yes, you can wear that shirt." I smile and hug Jaren. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me back down onto the bed. "Now, let's go to bed. Because tomorrow is going to be a busy day." Jaren pulls me close as we both fall asleep.

***

"Are you ready?" Jaren asks before we walk out of our hotel room. I nod and smile. "You look adorable by the way." Jaren says, then leans in and kisses my cheek. I'm wearing his shirt with a black tank top with two inch straps under it. I tucked the tank top in and tied his shirt so you could see I'm wearing shorts as least.

"Thank you! It's fucking hot outside for being September." I say while I follow Jaren out our hotel room door. It's the middle of September and it's still in the eighties. Like, what the fuck man. Jaren grabs my hand as we make our way to the convention center. We're only a block away, so we just decide to walk. On our way there, we pass an ice cream parlor. I stop and smile at Jaren.

"When I have an hour in between stuff, we can come here with any of the boys that are free." I thank Jaren and hug his arm. We talk for the rest of the way to the conversation center but as we come up to it, we look at each other. I see worry in Jaren's eyes as I frown.

"It's okay. I promise. I'll be okay. Nothing can tear me down. I have you." I say as and wrap my arms around him. He sighs and pulls me closer to him. I eventually pull away from his grasp and pull out my creators pass. I put it on my neck and smile.

"Let's go!" I pretend to march in there like a solider. Jaren laughs and follows behind me, just walking in like a loser. We get through security and Jaren immediately takes my hand. I smile and lean over to kiss his cheek.

"John said they should be somewhere on the right side." Jaren pulls his phone out to check. He starts walking, dragging me along.

"Ohhhhhhh Jarennnnnn." Both Jaren and I look over to see John making a face and waving at us. Jaren laughs and let's go of my hand to hug him. John engulfs Jaren in a hug, smiling.