Two Months In The Waiting

thank you to DysfunctonaL for the idea!

I sit on the toilet, staring into the mirror.

"What if it's negative again?"

"Are we really as ready as we think we are?"

I need to stop. We've been talking about this even before we got married. Right now, Jaren is recording while I do this, so he currently doesn't know I'm having a tiny melt down in our bathroom. We should be okay. We're stable, both financially and mentally. I jump when my phone goes off, signaling that it's been two minutes. Should I wait for Jaren? I know he's recording but, this is our future. I sigh and grab the box. We're looking at this together. I mean, we've been trying for two months now. I quietly open his office door and see him laughing away at his computer screen. He's on a lobby screen, thank god.

"Jaren?" I say quietly. He turns around worried.

"(Y/N)? Are you okay?" He mouths. I hold up the box and smile. A smile appears on his face as he turns back to the screen. "Hey guys, before we start up another round, I'm gonna be right back." He takes his headphones off and takes my free hand. "I'm happy you waited for me." We make our way to the bathroom, but before he opens the door to see the test, I stop him.

"Can you, see it before me?" He nods and gives me a quick kiss before opening the door. I walk to the living room and sit on the couch, mentally preparing myself. I bounce my leg up and down, nervous. What if it's negative again? What will we do? Should we go get tests done to see if anything is wrong?

"(Y/N)?" I look over to Jaren entering the living room. He walks over and sits down next to me. He hands me the test. It's positive.

"I-We-I can't believe it." I smile down at the test, then look at Jaren. He has the biggest smile on his face. I wrap my arms around him and laugh. He wraps his arms around me tightly and joins in on my laughing.

"Should we wait to tell the guys?" He stands up and shrugs.

"I don't mind. You're carrying the baby, our baby, so you make the decision." I smile and stand up next to him. He takes my hand and pulls me into a hug. I pull away and look at him.

"We're having a baby Jaren. An actual kid. We've been married for two years now, we're both at a decent age, we own a house for crying out loud." He laughs and kisses the top of my head.

"We're so ready for this. Now, let's go tell the guys." He takes my hand and we walk to his office. He sits down in the chair and unplugs his headphones so I can hear them too.

"Thank fuck. I was about to call you. You were taking so long." John says. Craig laughs and agrees.

"I swear can we start this up before I cry myself to sleep tonight." Anthony says. Jaren laughs as I roll my eyes.

"Sure. But before we do, I have something to tell you guys. And you guys will be the only people to know at the moment. So don't go and tweet about it and don't put this in your video please and thank you." All the guys agree and Jaren smiles. "I have (Y/N) with me here too." They all day hi, while John laughs.

"I already know what it is I bet. I mean, I am one of your best friends." I laugh and lean to talk into Jaren's microphone.

"Tell us bitch." Anthony laughs, making us laugh.

"Okay so, I think you guys are getting another dog because I know you guys were talking about it last month." Jaren smiles.

"Good guess. But I think we'll have to wait till (Y/N) has the baby."