EXAMINE

"Ehh.....what are you up to?" I asked as I was curious about her intentions, God now this is scary WHAT IN THE WORLD IS SHE THINKING UGHHHHH "HANA!!!" I shouted as I was waiting impatiently "What!" "NOW PLEASE CAN YOU TELL ME THAT WHAT ARE YOU PRODUCING IN YOUR HEAD ALL THIS TIME!" I shouted making her flinch "Woahh ok ok, so here's a plan. Jimin hates you right?" She begin "yeah so?"

"So...make him fall for you." She said "Huh? What you mean?" I asked "I mean that dress up yourself make him jealous, instead wearing of jeans and shirt wear shorts, crop tops, heels, makeover yourself...." She explained "WHAT!?! Eww no these makeups and-" she cut me off "shut up and wear what I want want you to" she said "Hmm....lets see what've you've got in your closet" she said while observing my closet "Waaahhhh ok Yerin you've plenty of jeans and shirts......of every type??!!! Whoa- OoO this is nicely suprised that it's find in your closet" She said while grabbing a white top and skirt with dots "Oh that..my mother bought me that but I don't wear it, actually I've never wore this" I bluntly said

"Ok done then, you're wearing this" "what No no way that's too short you see" I said "No it's not and yeah when you get back home let me know ok" she asked "Why? Any plans?" I asked "Yea......SHOPPINGGG FOR YOU!!" "Huh? Why for me?" I asked "Oh come on just see your closet for once, what are you a granny? You've all odd clothes that's why he's not interested in you, thank god that our schools uniform include skirt *sighs*" she said "Eh..but I don't like wearing these shorts skirts and baking my face with makeup, and tbh I hate this school uniform" I said "well tbh Yerin you've really pretty legs *winks*" I chuckled at her compliment.

"Ok Ok let's get ready, How much time is left?" She asked as I looked into my phone for the time "Oh we've one hour left" I said "Oh great so let's get started" she said as she grab onto my shoulder and made me sit on the dressing chair and now my face was facing the mirror "let's begin with the foundation.....umm bad idea your skin's already fair so no need" she says as she close the lid of the foundation.

"Woahhhh Yerin your skin's so pretty" she said as she was applying blush on my cheeks I chuckled. After half an hour I was all ready.

My dress looks like this:
(Ignore the Coachella design) 

My dress looks like this: (Ignore the Coachella design) 

My hairs were light curled up...and I was all ready I sighed one more time as I looked into the washroom's mirror and then I step out to see a speechless Song Hana.

"YERINNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!! OH MY LORD IS THIS REALLY YERIN. YOU LOOK SO PRETTY!!" She exclaimed like a fangirl and I laughed by her reaction "I swear if I were a boy I would definitely date you" I chuckled at her statement.

"Yeirn-ah!, you ready?" Screamed mom from the living room. "YES!" I shouted back for the response, then me and Hana walked downstairs.

"Waaahh, so pretty!!" Exclaimed mom, "Ikr, she looks so prettyyyyyyy" "PRETTYYYY!!" They both said together making me laugh so badly "Whoa ok ok calm down my Fangirls and lets go" I said as I chuckled "Yerin-ah you look really beautiful" complimented dad "Uhhh now not you..." I said as I roll my eyes playfully and my dad chuckle, "Come on Hana, I'll drop you home" said dad "thank you" said Hana while bowing.

"Be confident don't look down on your skirt, it's not that short ok" she whispered as she step out of the car "K bye uncle aunty" she said while waving.

I sighed for one last time as we reached Parks home and I was about to step out of the car "Come on Yerin-ah lets go" said mother, I nodded and walked...

-----At the house-----
"Welcome Mr and Mrs. Jung, omo Yerin-ah you look pretty" complimented Mrs. Park as she greeted us.

We stepped inside and once again I sighed, this is the 3rd time I sighed.
"Welcome Welcome, please sit" greeted for the second time by Mr. Park.

Luckily I didn't see Jimin I wonder where is he? As the parents were talking I feel very thirsty so I asked Mrs park the way to kitchen "Oh go straight and then right" she said with a smile "Oh ok thank you" I said as I made my way to the kitchen.

I opened up the fridge and pull out the bottle as I was about to turn my way to the counter for the glass I was then suddenly trapped and pinned to the wall with bottle in my hands, I closed my eyes by the sudden reaction I open up to see none other than Jimin.

I was shocked by this action and was in between his arms. Our faces were so close that I can feel his breath on my neck. He was busy examining my face as he broke the awkward silence "Yerin?"

Jimin's POV

I was walking down the stairs as I heard gossiping, so I guess they're here as I was walking I saw a beautiful figure in the kitchen, I approached her and then decided to scare her suddenly I spun her around and pin her to the wall. I can see that she was really shocked by my sudden action, well to be honest she looks really pretty- huh? Did I said that? Ughh whatever

"Yerin?" I asked as I was not sure hehe, she nodded, then lightly she tried losing the grip but I hold them up tight "U-uh- yo-you're hur-hurting" she said while stuttering "then I loose the grip and walked away"

Yerin's POV

"Oww....what was that?" I said to myself as I was massaging my wrists.

Then I made my way towards my parents and sit besides them, I can see Jimin glaring at me and I glared back, suddenly his glare turn into a smirk. I rolled my eyes.

-----------------------------------------
Sorry if this chapter is boring I just don't know what to write
Wait for the next chapters they're really good ;)