NEW MATES

Jimin's POV
It was our break time, and I was sitting in the cafeteria with taehyung and Jungkook..
Jk- "ahhh, this is so boring. Let's do something fun Hyung"
Taehyung- ".....like...?"
Jk- "ah yes, Hyung I dare you to make that girl fall for you then date her and then dump her like in a week or something"
He pointed towards a girl, isn't she Yerin's best friend Hana..?
Taehyung- "Ok, dare accepted, btw she's really easy...."
I scoffed
"Oh Jungkook, isn't that IU?" I asked as my eyes caught a similar figure, he turned his face "well, gotta go guys..." He winked and followed IU, God knows where.

Yerin's POV

Ughhh can't they just shut up it's so annoying to hear those chit chats and this class mess. And as usual Jimin and Suzy being ALL lOvEY dOVeY.

Suddenly our teacher enter, oh thank goodness

Teacher- "ok class so we have this four new transferred students......you may come in"

We then saw four new students step into our class three were girls and the other on was a boy
Teacher- "ok, introduce yourself"
Girl 1- "anneyong! I'm Lisa and I'm your new classmate, please treat me well"
Girl 2- "Hi, I'm joy, nice to meet you all and I'm looking forward to be friends with you"
Girl 3- "Annyeong! My name is Suran and I'm going to be your new classmate."
And then there was a tall boy with brown silky hairs
Boy- "Hello, I'm Oh Sehun, please treat me well"
I can hear those giggles from the girls, I rolled my eyes at them.
Teacher- "ok ok so.......yeah Lisa go sit beside Namjoon, namjoon raise your hand please. Joy you can go and sit beside Jin, there. Sehun you can sit with wonwoo, here in front. And Suran go sit at the back and yeah don't worry you do have a seat mate but he's absent today :)"
"Well now let's being with the class........"

-----------At home------------

Jimin's POV

Suzy's birthday is just after three days, what should I give her as a present.

Oh should I ask Yerin, I mean she's a girl and she knows the best what a girl wants although I hate her but she can somehow help me.

I went up to her room and knocked on her door
Yerin- "come in"
Me- "get ready we're going to the mall"
Yerin- "huh, why?"
Me- "just get ready"
With that I shut the door and walked to my room to get changed

Yerin's POV
Huh, what was that all of sudden. I think it's something important, I should go right. I then got up and head toward my closet.

I wore this

I got down, he was already Yerin- "mind telling me, that why are we going?" JM- "just shut up and follow"

Yerin- "mind telling me, that why are we going?"
JM- "just shut up and follow"

Rude jerk.

------At the mall------

We were here in forever 21, Ughh why is he here?
JM- "how's this"
He was grabbing a cute bracelet, but before I say something he cut me off.
JM- "nevermind she don't like these types"
She?
Yerin- "just tell me that WHY ARE WE HERE"
JM- "it's Suzy's birthday after three days, and I don't know what to buy for her gift. So help me"
Yerin- "oh ok. Eh...so what does she likes the most"
JM- "oh maybe makeup"

What? Oh shit what do I do now I'm not so good in a makeup taste

JM- "so any makeup kit in your mind?"
Yerin- "uhh i-it's not here, let's go any other shop"
He nodded and then I began to text Hana

(Oh the Phone)
HANAAAAAAA!!!!! -me
Woah woah, what's the matter? -Hana
Tell me the best make up product you use -me
Huh? Is this really Yerin, why do you need MAKEUP all of sudden -Hana
I'll tell you the story later, just tell me.... -me
Ok so the best I use is....yes it's 'Naked Urban Decay' -Hana
Ok thanks, bye -me

JM- "where?"
Yerin- "oh, oh yes let's go there"
I pointed at a sudden store.

I asked the salesman
Yerin- " uh, do you have eh Naked Urban...Decay kit"
Salesman- "oh yes, this way please"
Phew.
Salesman- "this, this is our new edition"
JM- "we need this"
We made our way to the counter to pay. She was a lady
The cashier- "thank you, and come again. Btw you two look good together"
Yerin- "N-"
JM- "thank you :)"
We then walk off to the car.

Jimin's POV

*beep*
It was a text from Suzy
Hey baby! Come to this xxx club I'm here please pick me up -Suzy
Ok -me

Yerin's POV
Huh where is he driving our house's that way.
Yerin- "where are we going?"
JM- "oh I need to pick Suzy up from this club"
Yerin- "oh.."

-----At the club-----

Jeez they're all beginners, why do she have to party in here. That's why I don't like clubs the people were making out, kissing, some were like really really REALLY drunk.

Yerin- "hey, where are you going? Leaving me behind these people"
JM- "just stay here, I'll go get Suzy"
With that he walked away, I saw a bar nearby and decided to sit there and avoid my surroundings.

He said he was going to get her up but instead, he was DANCING WITH HER!!!

I still waited for him, and then laid my head in my arms
Someone- "hey sexy!"
Me- "what"
Someone- "wanna slept over at my place tonight"
Me- "wth"
...........................
WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL. JIMINNNNNNNN JIMINNNNN HELP
he grabbed my arm and spun me around and now my back was facing his chest, he covered my mouth with his dirty hand.a nod then drag me somewhere.

I shout up till my lungs but there was no Jimin.

Drunk guy- "well, let's make out sweetie, you do have a nice figure" he smirked
I then slap him, oh shit what've I done....
Drunk guy- "oh so you're the hard one to get"
He then took out a mini....KNIFE!!! He came closer and then he ripped a small piece of my cloth from the shoulder.
Jimin please help where are you anyone help. I was unable to shout......
He was coming closer and closer and CLOSER. I closed my eyes tight and then I felt nothing but the sounds of punching.

It was Jimin beating up that guy, until he fainted off
JM- "a-are you ok?"
Yerin- "don't touch me!"
With that I ran off as fast as I can to somewhere I didn't know. I just ran while tears streaming down my eyes and my vision getting blur out, ran ran and ran until I bumped into someone......

Sehun?