PAIN

Yerin's POV
Jimin was not at home and I was here sitting on the couch communicating with my thoughts. I do have a lot of fun today, we should I hang out more but I'm sure he won't- *ding dong* suddenly the bell rang and I got up to see who it was.

I open up the door and it was this nasty girl Bae Suzy. What is she doing here?

Me- "Ehhh.....Jimin's not home...."
Suzy- "Oh ok- *coughs*" she started coughing all of sudden. Her coughs won't stop.
Me- "come in, drink some water.." She nodded and I opened the door wide for her.
Me- "wait here, I'll go get the water" she made her sit on the couch.
When I for back to the living room with a glass of water in my hand, I see no Suzy. Then suddenly I feel a push on my back, I loosed my balance and fall on the ground and the glass was all shattered on the floor....
"Well well well, a loser should deserve this.." A voice behind my back, I turned to see Suzy with a smirk plastered on her face.

Suddenly I felt a pain on my palms and legs. I look them to see...BLOOD!!! Coming out from my hands and legs because the pieces of shattered glass were pin into my skin now and it was paining like hell.

"OUCH!!" I began to shout while crying because of the pain.
Suzy- "oh dear don't be so loud, it's night time the neighbours would hear you and woke up"
Me- "why are you doing this" I asked while crying
Suzy- "you stole Jimin from me, he's mine and just mine..." Just right after saying that, she punched me in the stomach really hard, then kick me, pull up my hairs.

I was crying crying and crying and she was just hurting me. Then all of sudden she began to loosened her grip from me, then she began to hurt herself.

She walked through the main door and began bumping her head on it, she went up to the stairs and laid down on the floor and then she STARTED ROLLING ON THE STAIRS!! As if she was falling, she got up and I can see those bruise on her arms. She went to the kitchen and started spraying the water on her eyes, she poked her two fingers in her eye so that it can be red. Huh? Is she mad.

She then made her way towards me and grabbed me by hair to make me stand because I was on the floor because she throw me. She pull out my hand and made it in a fist and my other hand was on her collar.....

Just then the door slowly began to open, and it was Jimin.

Jimin's POV
I got up home and when I open up the door I see Suzy and Yerin both badly beaten up....I rushed up to them and to my surprise it was Yerin who was beating Suzy. "WTH!!!??" I pushed Yerin away from Suzy and she landed on the ground I went up to Suzy and hugged her really tight.

Suzy- "o-op-oppa, she beat me up and said that you are hers....she'll beat me up if I won't leave you"
Me- "I'm only yours." I whispered as my blood started to boil out of anger towards Yerin.
Me- "YOU! I thought you were nice but you totally lost your limit Yerin, I'm not someone's property. I'll fall for you? Haha in your dreams, I'll never fall for a ugly like you"

Yerin's POV
Ouch! That words do hurt.....a lot.

He won't let me explain, slowly he approached me........and then.........HE FUCKING SLAPPED ME!!!!

With that I fall on the ground and was crying silently, before walking passed by me he stomped on my foot. "Ouc-" before saying something I covered my mouth with my another hand.

My hand was already injured because I've those glass in my palms, and now his foot made those glass cut even deeper.

-----in the room------

I was crying all my lungs out, I didn't even feel those pain in my palms. It was not that bad unlike my heart which aches a lot because of hurt and those sharp words....

I went up to the washroom while crying, I took out the bandage and wrap them around my hands. I didn't bother to change my clothes.

I was in my bed now, still crying and with that all crying and sobbing I doze off to sleep.

Taehyung's POV
What should I plan to make her fall for me even more? Hmm......oh idea!

--------
I was standing in front of Hana's house. Ok so here's my plan I'll take her out for a walk.....

Hana's POV
I was laying in my bed studying biology, because tomorrow I've a science quiz and Yerin she doesn't have a same class as me. Tch lucky her.

*ding dong*

The door bell ranged there was no one at home, I was alone because my parents were out for a dinner. I got down and open up the door to see none other than KIM TAEHYUNG!!!

Ok Hana stop fangirling over him, or else he'll ran off from you.
Me- "uh taehyung?"
Taehyung- "hey! Actually I was having trouble in getting those bio life cycles so can you explain them to me, since I heard that you're really good at science"
Huh? Really. YESS YESSSSSSSS I WOULD LOVE TO
Me- "uh ok, come in"

-------
Me- "uh taehyung can you scoot over a little bit" I asked because we were sitting really close, and I wanna hide that red cheeks of mine.

Suddenly taehyung close the book and sighed which made me flinch.

"Ugghhhh, Hana lets rest for a while" he asked and I nodded
"Let's go out for a fresh walk" he suggested "ok great, let me go and get my jacket."

What's up with him..

*flashback*
Hana don't fall for him he's a playboy.
*end of flashback*

Like tbh somehow this was not good, I've never seen this side.

I got down and saw taehyung all ready, I smiled and we walk off to the neighbour hood.

--------
Our hands were dashing into each other then I suddenly feel a hand began to interlock with mine.

"It's better like this" he smiled

We were here at the park sitting in the bench admiring those beautiful stars.

Taehyung- "Hana I've something to tell you"
Me- "yes you may"
Taehyung- "actually I've this feeling from about few days and I wanted to expose them to you. Hana I actually like you, i mean I should call it love......I don't know if you feel the same..but still Hana will you be my girlfriend?"

Omg is this a confession in front of me.

Think Hana think, should I trust him? I mean I admit that he's a playboy but I do like him since this high school year. Woah don't judge me so what I'm madly in love with him (lol)

Me- "Y-yes"
A smile creepy on his face so as mine.

He began to lean forward it was close getting closer closer and CLOSER and baam, he smashed his lips onto mine.

I was sitting there still. With no response I don't know how to react. Slowly I responded to the kiss, by kissing him back.

I didn't made a mistake right? My trust was useful?